Upgrade to heroic??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kase, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Shanarias Augur

Never got plat on any of them.
  2. Zamiam Augur

you had to of gotten plat the first time .. IF you did not and your sure .then petition , but look in your rewards first and maybe even /itemoverflow ..
    also is that your account if its someone else's or a bought account (which is a nono) then maybe that person claimed them already ? . however if its legit your account then i'd petition ..
    CatsPaws likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am wondering how many you made that you never got any plat on any of them? Did you get everything else?

A Heroic Character is an immediate level 85.

But, yeah if you file the petition they can look at your account and it will look something like this:

• Heroic Character
    • Heroic Character 18th Anniversary Tracking
    • Heroic Character 21st Anniversary Tracking
    • Heroic Character Consumable Pack
    This is off one of my alts and it shows that account was given 2 Heroics.
    1 of those 2 was claimed and it shows the Consumable Pack was awarded to him which represents all the goodies.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I've gotten 11 heroics over the years. Got the plat with every one of them. One was purchased, the others were all offered as freebies over the years.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You don't get a "bag" of plat. You get 15k plat.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I think they should offer an upgraded version of the heroic upgrade, that went to level 105.
    If I understand correctly the workload for the devs is primarily itemization for the heroic upgrade but they can skip that completely, by giving the upgrade the following:
    • 5 TDS-powersources that fits the archtype
    • All rk1 spells/abilities for a level 105 of that class
    • Sufficient TBM faction from plane of hate/fear to unlock the tier1 vendor
    • Enough TBM currency to buy TBM-tier1 armor and a set of augs of you own choice.
    • All the TDS (and prior) AA's and skills
    • And a note telling you to contact that npc in the feerrott(HoT) regarding Mercenaries
    • The same bags/food/drink/plat as the 85 heroic
    Let him spawn in front of the TBM tier1 vendor in PoT. https://tbm.eqresource.com/potranqgroupvendor.php

Its probably easier said that done, though. :)
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.