Update Bugs 09/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Sep 19, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Are you still having this issue as of Friday? There may be a few older e-mails floating around but this should have stopped on Friday.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Not sure if this has been posted by someone else but I just noticed it today.

When looting a mob with a No Trade item and some other tradeable items, if you click Loot All, it then asks you if you are sure you want to loot all. I click Yes. Then it asks you if you want to loot the No Trade item. If you say yes, it loots the No Trade item and then closes the loot window without looting the rest of the items.

This is different than usual and I believe not working as intended.
  3. Zabumrenn New Member

If a mob has 2 or more no-trade items and you select loot all and accept the first no trade item. it will close the window looting only the 1st no-trade item. I haven't seen an issue with this on mobs that only have 1 no-trade item.
  4. Tobin Augur

There is a bug in how the UI saves hot key button bars, if the buttons have been changed in size to 150%. The buttons, when arranged to the bottom of the windowed UI screen, will revert to a 2x6 matrix at log in.Each time I log in the buttons need to be manually reshaped to the 3x4 matrix This bug does not happen when the buttons are set at the standard 100% button size. This happens in the default UI and any custom UI. I've been working with support and was told to post on the bug thread this problem - for the Devs the ticket number is 140926-000400
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Thank you for your time.
  5. Angahran Augur

As far as I can tell the UI copy does not copy any hotbutton sizes (so they all revert to 100%). I have /bugged this many times and posted in update bug threads.
  6. Melanippe Augur

While I do enjoy a surprise now and then, the constantly changing appearance of a barbarian dps melee mercenary from clean shaven with a full head of brown hair to a full head of brown hair with a blue mustache and goatee to a completely bald head with a brown beard to a completely bald head and clean shaven barbarian is becoming rather disconcerting. His name isn't Samson. ;)
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Angahran Augur

The auto-trophy off feature and the /tribute command do not work for Trophy tribute.
  8. Ganaldarr New Member

Crude Defiant Plate Gauntlets cause low level Bard songs to not be playable. I'm assuming it has to do with the effect:

[IMG]

Found an old archive thread from 2012 that was having the same issue.
  9. Ganaldarr New Member

Strangely enough, the ability to play those songs again returned when I hit level 5. So there is a window between 3-5 where those gloves prevent songs from being played.
  10. Makavien Augur

The quest Ho- Ho Help in easten wastes needs fixed it will only give credit to the first person who aggros the npc which isn't working while i no damage tank the npc with a cleric soloing it. Which is ridiculous.
  11. Milfurd Augur

There is one bug I see all the time.
    When I have the Jack O' Lantern Head Ornament on my helm and using Polymorph Illusion: Siren Sorceress; then drop the siren illusion. I can't see the Jack O' Lantern Head Ornament. To see Jack O' Lantern Head Ornament again I have to take my helm off than on to reset the Ornament.

Any rogue AA illusion works fine.

Clickies:
    Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar. Works fine.
    Baron Yosig's Skeleton. Need to reset helm.
    Mask of Deception: OK

I don't have any other illusions to try.
  12. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

Manifested Etheric Pants of the Frozen Flame (and of the Tender) - assumed all T2 leggings - Lordly Furor is still showing as RK.I with decay over 100. This should be changed to Lordly Furor II with decay over 103.