Update Bugs 05/14/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 14, 2013.

1. Endaar Augur

Wizard AA Arcane Destruction is apparently sharing a timer with our Arcane Whisper AA. They're two completely different types of effects with different recast times. No reason they should share a timer.
  2. Ishtass Augur

Has anyone else been experiencing lag spikes since the last patch? I've had ~6-10 second spikes a few times per hour, that have almost gotten me killed a number of times.
  3. Feradach Augur

None of my bard's auras are showing up in the song window anymore. It looks like the aura is functioning, but no icon.
  4. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

the resplendent rose in the garden in resplendent temple is next to impossible to find been looking for over 3 weeks now nothing found either it is not spawning or nearly impossible to find pls fix
  5. Straahdx Augur

Ya, I have had the same problem. Sometimes up to 30 seconds.. Pita...
  6. Gragas Augur

Look in the bushes, like in the middle of the bushes, not on the ground.
  7. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

been trying this for over 4 hrs today now and still nothing
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Glyph of the Cataclysm and Third Spire of the Rake have been conflicting for two patches now.. can this be fixed? Acknowledged?
  9. Liliana Augur

guy in general chat was claiming that he was receiving multiple rewards for a group task

edited to remove details
  10. cadstuff New Member

People with gaming keyboards and [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] are getting much more than just multiple. Guessing this is what the downtime is for
  11. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Pretty sure you're thinking of a different program... [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] is not a hacking package.
  12. cadstuff New Member

I most definitely mean [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]. Was an exploit that had nothing to do with hacks.
  13. Brudal Augur

14. Qbert Gallifreyan

I'm not sure when the bug was introduced, but I can no longer click food inside a bag to consume it . . .I have to move it to a top-level slot first. Please fix, this is ultra-annoying after so many years of it functioning a certain way.
  15. Tobynn Augur

Believe Brudal meant Cannot seem to request Sprint.

The NPC that offers the Living Legacy raids #1 Marathon and #2 Sprint seems to be presenting dialog that was in place prior to the #2 Sprint event going live the first year. We were able to request and complete the Marathon event, but after spending ample time feeding the NPC various catch phrases we gave up and went home ~

Whizzlebang is currently not offering any of the red text. Using the keyword interested fetches the Marathon expedition directly, there is no option for requesting Sprint. As I recall the first year these raids were offered, Marathon was the only raid available for the first two weeks. Then Sprint was available for two weeks, then Endurance two weeks, then Prowess two weeks. Then, all four were again made available simultaneously (at which point Whizz began to offer his options dialogue).

Right now, it appears that Whizz is using his original first-two-weeks dialogue.

Note: if you say Sprint to him, he does indeed reply with the comment about having 1-hour, but does not launch the expedition.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I hit 98 on my wizard and arcane overkill AA no longer goes off. I even bought the next level of it hoping that would fix the problem but nope. I logged off and came back and that didn't help even clicked off all my buffs and rebuffed and that didn't help either. hope it gets fixed cant figured why all of a sudden it doesn't work.

Andarriel
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Available Loyalty Tokens: 0 Loyalty Velocity: empty

Should be 5760 and full, respectively.

Also, under Consume Krono in the Inventory window it was saying how many days left in Gold membership, it now does not say this.

So I'm going to assume that the server that keeps track of these things is either down or failing to connect with the game server(s).

Bertoxx server, if it matters.
  18. Ishtass Augur

I've seen this on Bertox as well. Usually it's after a network connectivity lag, and goes away later (zoning might be required, after lag has stopped).
  19. gcubed Augur

Adjust your gamma to maximum. Everything should be washed out except the rose. The rose will be the only thing with vibrant colors.
  20. gcubed Augur

Twilight Leggings of the Assassin (rogue Tier 3 leg armor) are summoning Consigned Bite of the Shissar XVII (level 95 poison) when they should be summoning Consigned Bite of the Shissar XVIII. This makes the click a downgrade from previous tiers rogue leg armor.