Unification - a Lockjaw Manifesto

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tudadar Augur

This whole situation over the last few days has been crazy. Im not in the know but it seems like drastic 180's almost every day with so much "alliance" switching lol
    Simone likes this.
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

Which is why your leaders are contacting us asking to bargain/talk about things since we made this post.

Because they wanna joke about how amusing it is.
  3. Wiluven Journeyman

I doubt that.
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

Fastest f5 refresh ever. You seem rather worked up about it to me based on how fast you're refreshing the thread.
    rekais910 likes this.
  5. Wiluven Journeyman

Um, okay? I just got home from the doctors office as I'm expecting a son in a couple of weeks and I'm just killing some time as I have some work to do starting in 15 minutes.

I'm about as far as I can be from worked up over you guys merging to create another competitive guild in EverQuest.

Good luck to you guys.
  6. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Yup, they are scared. So scared that they even join our joint raid channel.
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

Congrats on your new baby boy!
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

http://www.almarsguides.com/scholo/faceless/

Has all of the information that is currently in the public about it.

Of course if anything is wrong in this thread or anyone in this thread is spreading misinformation the leaders of Faceless Insanity are more than welcome to come here and rebuttal anything.
  9. Brokenhammer New Member

How is your Naggy Poop Sock going.... I hope for your sake it goes much better than the multi-wipe destruction Inny put on you earlier today!

Hopefully 120 people will be enough for you guys/gals....
  10. Jaime Lannister Augur

I'm still cheering for my former Rivals over at Citizen,

and my Former guild from RZ MiM.

How's MiM doing?
    Warrior007 likes this.
  11. Jaxarale01 Augur

This thread and the other 40 or so over the past month is why LJ will be a complete and total ghost town day one of the new server...

Why can you people (on both sides of this BS) realize that every thread, every post, every whine and every time you smack talk like 10 year olds you push more and more people away.

I mean do any of you truly think that you are going to win converts over to your side or something?

/smh
    Endtime likes this.
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

Yes

Don't get a headache from shaking your head too much.
  13. krisys Elder

Well, even with all the loot handouts from FI, MIM lost their dps race to a mage guild on master yael, but i would say emotionally theyre doing good.
  14. Kobra Augur

If I ever wanted to torture myself I would loop a recording of Darth's voice. Quite frankly I consider it a public service that he doesn't want his voice on the net!
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

You wanna know the type of people faceless are? They're trying to find a facebook of mine that doesn't exist and sign my email up to facebook/harass my 50 year old father since we share the same name.

You people disgust me, it's quite funny. Keep trying, I've been ready for this since I started the crusade.

[IMG]

[IMG]

THIS is your guild faceless.
  16. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

It's funny you mention this, as there was a verbal legal threat from Zaide that he was visiting an attorney for his options about the meeting recordings.

In addition, there's been communications in game and on the platform here indicating one of my addresses and one of the businesses I used to operate.

Apparently I've got fans. :)
  17. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Thanks! I'm wishing the best for you guys over there too. Looks like you guys are holding down the fort fairly well :)

If any of you guys ever get bored, I'm sure we'll have a spot for you at legendary Efreeti poopsocks!
  18. Decrepid Journeyman

Three things:
    1) Congrats on the new guild, good luck going forward.
    2) There are too many sad people in this thread that are hating on other people just for hating on other people. Its not like X person did Y...its just hate. Sad.
    3) Manifesto while having a wide range of meanings has almost exclusively been used from people that were hell bent on evil. The people who go on killing rampages and so forth. Going back to point 2...perhaps it all makes sense. Sadly.
  19. Quazie Elder

I'm not exactly sure why we should care about this?
  20. Crazyranger New Member

I find it funny you think LoZ can't kill a raid target, just cause a wipe happened on one mob doesn't mean they can't kill raid mobs. FI has wiped does that mean they can't kill a raid target? MM has wiped, does that mean they can't kill a raid target? Same can be said for every guild on the server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.