Unhealthy gaming environment

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Quest315, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quest315 Journeyman

So far this thread only applies to Time Locked Progression Servers, hence me posting it in this forum :p

So, I just went to 2 epic quest mobs (saw them on track) and went right up to them, only to have them "poof" or disappear into thin air as soon as I went to hand in an item to them. This may just be a coincidence, and probably is seeing I don't think DBG is intentionally rigging the game on certain people.

Have talked to a few guildies who have told me that there is in fact nepotism going on, because there are people affiliated with DBG in another guild on our server and they are able to break the Terms and get away with it.

Again, this is something that I heard through another person, so we can only speculate and not take this as a fact or anything.

Coincidences are everywhere so it is best to just take them for what they are and not add anything to it.

One thing that I do know, whether there are DBG affiliated members in this guild or not, there have been some people in our guild petitioning (about these guilds and people breaking the Terms), and Daybreak has certainly not taken any action, this is easy to see and is fact, because we can see these same guilds and people doing this over and over again.

Some things may be coincidence, some things are fact, one thing for sure is that Theybreak Games has created an unhealthy gaming environment. Am not an expert in this area, so I am not 100% sure, but im sure the experts would agree with me.
    Rage_Sk and discordkitty like this.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

3. RandomStrategy Augur

Which merbs are you talkin' abert?
  4. Quest315 Journeyman

5. Rage_Sk Journeyman

Oh I'm sure this could never happen... favoritism and bias ? Next you are going to say they do it here on the forums as well !? I can't hardly believe this blasphemy of such honest and kind individuals.
  6. Dixa Augur

favoritism and bias was actually a thing during the wild wild west of the Verant days. it's really not here.

there is the perception of bias. of favoritism. you likely experienced a bug. report it.

all of the toxicity on the tlp servers has been created by players who are less social, more aggressive and more selfish today than they were in 1999-2003. even issues that should have a clear right-and-wrong answer so many go for the "wrong" because it pleases them, or serves them, or rewards them and everyone else can go to hell. you can't blame the game for that - that is on the players.

the only thing DBG is guilty of is allowing this behavior to continue without punishment and changing their policies to make it even easier to behave this poorly.
  7. fastboy21 Augur

You said it yourself. If you're going to post stuff like this come with evidence or don't come at all.
  8. Febb Augur

[IMG]

You do know that handing in items to certain epic NPC's despawns them right?
  9. Quest315 Journeyman

Ah, but I did, some we can speculate about some are fact.
  10. Quest315 Journeyman

This is probably true in a lot of cases, handing in items and having the mobs despawn, but like I mentioned, I was just about to hand them in and didn't get the chance. :(
  11. fastboy21 Augur

The "facts" you posted are not evidence of your hypothesis. You are posting an accusation of the server staff (which in and of itself is against the policy) without any actual evidence (you have a very small set of facts which could or could not mean what you suggest).

If anyone in charge believed your accusation it would rightly be a fire-able offense for the GMs involved...its wrong to make a post like this without actual evidence.
  12. Quest315 Journeyman

The facts are that we are being repeatedly trained and nothing has been done. The speculation is that I was told there are people affiliated with Theybreak Games in that guild on our server. Not sure how hard this is to see in my post which is quite clear, for anyone who can read.
  13. Dixa Augur

Very few companies appreciate libel. If you have no evidence, do not make claims.
  14. Quest315 Journeyman

again my post is very clear about what is fact and what we can speculate on, sorry you cannot read.
  15. Dixa Augur

don't speculate based on third party information. the minute you put it in print it became libel

this forum is not public domain. most of your constitutionally protected rights or rights from wherever you may be located do not apply. the only thing you are going to do here is earn a rightfully-acquired ban from the forums, and perhaps access to the game.

these games have bugs. these games have issues. report them. send petitions. instead you went looking for an audience with an infowars theory. not cool.
  16. Quest315 Journeyman

sorry that you do not like discernment, it is a big deal for me, and im not trying to be "cool" on the internet.
  17. Febb Augur

Just because Daybreak isn't handling the play nice policy on the server to the level players want them to doesn't mean Daybreak employees are players in these guilds. We hear this constantly all the time from guilds that are struggling with other guilds.

And people are wondering why their posts are disappearing. It's because people are continually breaking forum rules and then cry foul when those posts do get removed and say it's corruption.
  18. Quest315 Journeyman

Well that wouldn't seem right now would it ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.