<Unforeseen> Coirnav server progression Raid Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by TLPman, Feb 26, 2018.

1. TLPman Augur

Greetings, I am in the Process of making a new Progression guild. I am Looking for a couple people that want to help run a Raid guild as well members. Looking for players that have TLP experience and or EQ end game experience. Going to be a 3 to 4 night raid guild M/W/F/SU 9PM MST to when ever we finish (prob 3-4 hours (ish) a night) Will Run DKP for Loot (EQDKP) and discord for communications. First few weeks of server you will be required to meet leveling requirements. We Will require at least 50% Raid Attendance from all full members. All spells and regents will be provided by the guild. If you think this is something you want to be a part of please send me a message.

Officers spots to be filled.
    Asst Raid leader : Open
    HR/Recruitment : Closed
    DKP/Loot: Open

Please Visit us at www.unforeseen.net
  2. TLPman Augur

3. TLPman Augur

bump for edit
  4. TLPman Augur

Naggy down we need few more heals and some good melee dps and shamans where are you!!! IF you play late night or on PST put in an app on the website www.unforeseen.net
  5. Krykinn Journeyman

6. uk6999 Augur

I am in unforseen as a recruit. As far as I know they aren't restricting any classes right now. Best bet would be to hope online and shoot a tell to flowers, thunderkick, etc. Or post an app on the website.

I am not going to sugar coat it leveling it's pretty rough. The first few levels before you can group is rough. I think it is something like 50 even con kills to go from 2-3 without a xp potion. Even then the highest you can buy is 25%. Once you start grouping it does get better. Around 40 though you start filling the pressure again. In an average group I was getting maybe 20% an hour with a xp potion around level 46. So a rough guess would be 35-40 hours from 40-50. This doesnt include time spent for looking for group ( which unless your an enc can sometimes take an hour or more unless you form the group ). Group wipes, trying to find a camp and competing for spawns, etc.