Undetectable Discipline

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by turlo, Jan 18, 2018.

1. turlo Journeyman

Two days ago, before patch, I clicked to learn Tome of Undetectable Discipline, a level 107 ability. Even though it says I have learned it (via system message), it does not show up on my character's (Turlo) combat window or in the context menu. I have tried zoning, camping, and even exiting the game entirely. I have repurchased the tomb two additional times. My wife, who also plays a rogue, was able to learn the ability without difficulty. Not sure what went wrong on my character.
  2. alanon Lorekeeper

check your AA window. I did the same thing with enchant conflagrant platinum and it went there instead of my spell book
  3. turlo Journeyman

Not the problem. Using wife's character (same class) as a comparison. It is supposed to show up in combat abilities. Thank you for trying, though. Appreciate it.
  4. turlo Journeyman

Latest update. Petition response indicated they duplicated my issue on the character, and then stated this is a bug, that I had to report on the Daybreak bug reporting system (totally different from petition site). Not feeling hopeful as that site doesn't appear to have a lot of activity since 2015. Ugh... I wish I was joking. Apparently, my main character has data corruption for some unknown reason. Not fun. I am hoping it is limited to just this discipline. Need to level up to find out.

Then, I got a survey asking how if I was satisfied with the fix. Go fig.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

Have you tried just making a hotkey to activate the discipline? Just in case it is available but not visible in your selection window for whatever reason.

/disc Undetectable Discipline Rk. II . . . or III or blank if it's rank I
  6. turlo Journeyman

Thank you for the suggestion, Qbert. Did not work. In addition, after leveling to 108, I can't learn any of those combat abilities.

Petition sent... again... No updates on the community issue tracker (not even reviewed by the moderator yet). I am... honestly, on the verge of tears right now. I've played this character since 1999.