Under Siege achievement No Dark Heart

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Toukan, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Toukan Augur

Will it ever dot the tank? Am I just getting unlucky? Or is this a two tanks required mission like Zlandicar Skin Care ?

Thanks
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It does not target the tank. Someone else will need to tank it.
    Raccoo and Toukan like this.
  3. Cadira Augur

A pet can tank it for you and result in your tank being a candidate for the dot.

If you have a pet class but not another tank friend it might work out the best.
  4. Nudia Augur

If you have a tank partner that can either self-heal or keep up with a merc, you can get the boss low and zone everyone else out to force Dark Heart onto you.

I have not tested, it may be possible to force it onto the active tank if the tank is the only member left in zone?
  5. Tucoh Augur

I did this with a pet tank, it was obnoxious but the melee damage was low enough to not be a big deal. Same with thick skin (iirc) in thd darklight mission.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

I had to tank it in order for our groups warrior to get it.
    Toukan likes this.
  7. Knifen Augur

Same, gogo Rogue Tank
    Toukan and Thunderkiks like this.
  8. Toukan Augur

We had a pet do it in Darklight, so we tried it in Under Siege. Things went sideways. And the pet actually got the dot while tanking, which is why I came here to ask, as I had understood the tank wouldn't get it. Thanks all for responses. Hopefully I can slap a guildie soon and hopefully get it first run. I hate when luck is a factor.