Unacceptable performance to warrant a sub

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tarelak_Ya_Boy, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Dyzalot Augur

Who's staring at the login screen? I watched season 4 and 5 of The Wire while in queues.
  2. KimchiGoddess Augur

I suggested that somewhere on another thread, calling the second server Mithara. It absolutely would be more fitting tribute.
  3. Wesleypipes77 Journeyman

None of the other servers are a viable choice once you've already invested extra into bags, potions, items etc... on the server you intended to play on in the first place, unless they let people easily transfer purchased items from server to server but even after that most people wanted to play on Aradune specifically for the rule set on the server.
  4. Domniatric Augur

I am cancelling my all access and never spending another dime on this company unless they get it together. It sucks because I love EQ and I love the TLP idea and I obvious would rather play/progress with other people in that type of active environment than on an empty live server. It's really baffling to me that they treat their customers like this. I am the type of person that would/has spent money willingly on games as my primary source of entertainment. But, I refuse to be cucked like this. A few hiccups here and there is perfectly understandable. But, a month of abhorrent service with nothing but pathetic "we are monitoring, we are sorry" apathetic empty responses is too much. I hope DBG gets serious about providing the services they advertise and promise to customers. This is borderline criminal and I refuse to support it.