Unable to Put Empty Bag Inside Bag

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fanra, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

[Tue Nov 26 18:43:47 2019] Wayfarer's Pocketed Rucksack cannot be moved into Traveler's Rucksack because you cannot put containers holding items in containers.
    [Tue Nov 26 18:44:28 2019] Wayfarer's Pocketed Rucksack cannot be moved into Careworn Case because you cannot put containers holding items in containers.
    [Tue Nov 26 18:44:48 2019] Traveler's Rucksack cannot be moved into Wayfarer's Pocketed Rucksack because you cannot put containers holding items in containers.
    [Tue Nov 26 18:45:01 2019] Traveler's Rucksack cannot be moved into Careworn Case because you cannot put containers holding items in containers.
    [Tue Nov 26 18:46:02 2019] Traveler's Rucksack cannot be moved into Treasure Hunter`s Satchel because you cannot put containers holding items in containers.
    [Tue Nov 26 18:46:20 2019] Traveler's Rucksack cannot be moved into Trader's Satchel because you cannot put containers holding items in containers.
    [Tue Nov 26 18:47:15 2019] Traveler's Rucksack cannot be moved into Treasure Hunter`s Satchel because you cannot put containers holding items in containers.
    [Tue Nov 26 18:47:30 2019] Careworn Case cannot be moved into Wayfarer's Pocketed Rucksack because you cannot put containers holding items in containers.

Note that the bags I was trying to place inside another bag were all empty. I even used the Control Right Click to move all items into another bag to make sure they were empty.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Ok, I figured out it was an Ebon Wizard Hat Ornament in the bag. It's almost impossible to see it.

I had thought that using Control Right Click would empty the bag even if I had a hard to see item.

Sorry about that, Chief.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its control left click to empty bags I believe.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. Casquette Journeyman

Haha, that and whiskers. All-black items are nearly impossible to see in your inventory.
    Fanra and Yinla like this.