Unable to place trophies on real estate

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Exor Haloslight, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Exor Haloslight New Member

I cannot place trophies titled 'Trophy of Filth" and "Trophy of the Fist' on my real estate plot. Red text just says "You can't put that item in this real estate". I have sufficient item space to place these as I checked that and it says both of these are guild trophies when they are not, they are individual achievement trophies. A GM referred me here to post to add it to the list of items that needs to be looked at by the developers. The trophies I mentioned are from Merc/Part/hero tasks and you get them from the Savior achievement for that zone for your character.
  2. Grelthur Elder

I know that the Filth one is flagged as only being able to be placed on a guild hall plot. I'm not sure about the fist one, I can't remember right off the top of my head. :(
  3. Exor Haloslight New Member

They both say that, which makes no sense since they are received from individual achievements and not a raid.
  4. Tobynn Augur

There are indeed guild trophies; how they were obtained is irrelevant. They are both only placeable in guild yards and guild halls.

Argath, Lunanyn, Sarith, Rubak, Beasts Domain, Grelleth, Chapterhouse, Xorbb -- completing Savoir achievement for those zones will likewise reward a trophy that is only placeable on guild property.