Unable to load one of my accounts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Vekinntiynn, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Vekinntiynn New Member

I am able to launch one of my accounts but when I attempt to log the other it gives me the follow error at the launcher

"
    Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please "click here" for possible solutions. "
    The link provided is a dead end as it no longer works.
    Volgare likes this.
  2. Prophecychild New Member

Something seems to be up with the accounts on their side. If you launch EQ directly without the launcher and try to log in the old fashioned way, it actually tells you that you have no subscription. And if you log in on the site to go to membership area, it's just a white page etc... At least that is my issue while having the same problem.
  3. Volgare Journeyman

I am having same problem with 1 of my accounts, had 1013 errors and when logged out to log back in with my screen name and password is says cannot process my request.
  4. akiima New Member

getting a 1013 error on 2 of my accounts as well. Good to know I maintain 5 gold accounts, and cant even play the accounts that have been paid for in advance! SoE needs to make up for this pathetic server service over the last week, and not with some bogus double exp weekend either. perhaps credit people some time to their account since they were unable to play the game over different periods of time within the week.
  5. Tual Augur

2/3 of mine wont load either. It started about 15 minutes ago, I logged off about an hour ago and when I tried to get back on the first 2 I load get error but the 3rd logs right in.
    They can keep their double exp, they can keep their re-imbursement, just get the issues fixed, and unicorns will once again frolick in the fields.
  6. Karhar Dream Crusher

I'm getting the same thing, sent a support ticket in, was logged in fine 2 hours ago, logged out before dinner, now i can't get in.
  7. Mythaniel Elder

Same here. I cannot log in on my shamans account. Same error NBE-1013.
  8. Slasher Augur

i had the issue for the last 15m its working now.
  9. Karhar Dream Crusher

Oh i can log my bot account in fine. Just not the one i raid on of course.
  10. Karhar Dream Crusher

Just got in
  11. Tual Augur

Looks like the hamsters farted and feel all better now. Logged in like a champ.
  12. pk76 Augur

got those problems as well , either 1013 error or processing errors , on 3 paid accounts....can only load one and it is not my rading toon...................

edit :: after 50min , i can load my account now...........let see if it will log in fine now.
  13. Kiarie New Member

I was able to log both my accounts in with no problems at all. My husband got his bot account in but is having the error 1013 on his main account. I begged for some help from the devs on the EQ facebook page, so hopefully somebody with the ability to replace the hamster will see our pleas and fix something.
  14. Izcurly Augur

It was happening to me as well, but my other account was having no problems. Seems to be fixed now.

1013 is an error code that says your account failed to authenticate. Nearly always an issue on SOE's end, not something that you can fix yourself. Often temporary, but if it persists for a long time, you have to contact SOE to get it fixed.
  15. Pocono New Member

Same issue, couldnt log in untill just now. I find when I log in my all access account is now a free acount with all characters dropped to level 50.
  16. An old ELF! Lorekeeper

Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please "click here" for possible solutions.

I am gold status on my other account, I can't log into the forums, game, or station.sony.com.
    When trying to log into station.sony.com to check my account.. it goes to a dead link.
  17. TSR-AlexS Augur

There was an issue with our login servers yesterday which had caused this to happen. Everything should be good now. Please submit in a support ticket if you still have issues.