Not A Bug Unable to complete BiC of Thornblade

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MRSCOTT, Apr 27, 2022.

1. MRSCOTT New Member

I was able to complete and make my Smokey Green Gemstone, and my progress update says I should be able to continue to the next step but when I speak with Fezbin Fizzles to start the next part and receive the Jagged Blood Shard, he gives me a red messages and tells to find Vaifan, L'diava or Taminoa and see what I can do for them. But I have gone thru all the dialogue and done all the steps. Thank you again for your help on this quest.

Above is the first message on the ticket I filed in reference to this issue. I did receive update from GM:
    Thank you for your update. After looking into your issue further, it looks like you should have the require flags to move forward. Should you continue to have trouble with this quest, please take a moment to submit a /bug report, so our team can look into your issue further. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us again.

I have put in a /bug report but have not heard anything back on the issue. Thank you again for all of your help and please if you have any questions for me.

EQOracle, Kadasy, Ruins and 10 others like this.
  2. Nikez_ New Member

Having the same issue, GM response said only flag missing was adventures stone which is the item created with the jagged gem. GM eventually pointed me in the direction of /bug.

I will say I'm noticing some different text from timona dude about qinimi. Says I've completed all other cities except that one. Going to try and reset qinimi and redo it tomorrow, once I do I'll post back
  3. ruyen New Member

Having a similar issue. *sad face*
  4. MRSCOTT New Member

Was told no flag missing and I have the Gem that is made from the step before and the only way to get the gem is to help everyone.....soooooo....
    Hobi/Frob likes this.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

If you are affected by this issue, please PM me your character info. Thanks.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

So we had a QA person look at a copy of your character.
    You did miss a step "handing in "Outer Regions Scouting Report" to Vailan Cogswin in Abysmal Sea."
    People who get to this step and are similarly broken may need to goto Fezbin Fizzle in Abysmal Sea and say “scout sewers” “scout vext” “scout tipt” to reset the appropriate bits.
    Barton, Skuz and Nennius like this.