UAB boxing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Crabman, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Crabman Augur

So i started 2 boxing on aradune.

I leveled a druid first to 50, then started a bard which i am attempting to power level. I got a cheap laptop so i figured i would try it. i have never boxed before. I have my bard leading, attacking things and my druid is using /follow.

I got a tell from someone saying i am reporting you for UAB boxing. I was wondering what that means? and i also am wondering if i did anything wrong?

Thanks.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Unattended Boxing.. Boxing? I guess? It doesn't sound like you were doing anything wrong.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

UAB = Unattended Automated Botting/Boxing perhaps? I dunno for sure, people make up their own acronyms all the time.

A big part of the problem with people reporting others for Unattended Automated game-play is a large numbers don't actually know what they should actually be looking for.
    Some are just paranoiacs and report anything that looks even remotely like unattended game-play.
    Some will report players just because they want to camp the spot you currently occupy.
    And a few are reporting out of sheer malice, because they can.
  4. Sikkun Augur

They were supporting you for the boxing program at University of Alabama.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I came up with the same thing when I web-searched UAB :D
  6. GNOME_POWER Augur

Pulled the many many mob?
    Did you name it "*ansy"?
    Endless guess...
  7. Tucoh Augur

Never heard of UAB
  8. jeskola pheerie

Unmanned Aerial Boxing, duh
  9. Captain Video Augur

Does two toons count as an Unattended Army of Bots?
  10. Gnothappening Augur

I doubt you have anything to worry about.

Personally I wish they would have made aradune a regular truebox server. This two box limit sucks. I own enough laptops to box a group but am stuck with two, yet I see people who ignore the rules running around with six. Yes, I'm sure they were boxing. How do I know? As a person who regularly three to six boxed on TLPs, you can tell certain things. One being how lazy they were on three of their mages and only sent the three pets. They didn't even bother putting a delay on the thing and all three pets would move at the same time.

Maybe after six months they will remove the box limit. Box limits are like locks, they only affect the honest people.
    Skuz likes this.