Type 18/19 Defense Augs

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Lubianx, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Szilent Augur

how much hp is 1.1% of your hp pool?
  2. alanus Augur

I think about 7500 hp full buffed w/o glyph.

I just made a ventral and will give it a parse on some raid trash and see what the difference is
  3. alanus Augur

I just did some parsing, and I have now changed my mind. I am going to switch my RZ devotee's fortification to the RZ devotee's ventral defense.
    Cadman likes this.
  4. Badname3245 Lorekeeper

Does the 1.1% mitigation stack with everything or only work sometimes? I assume it stacks with innate mitigation AA knights sedulity but what about:

Defensive Proficiency? Believe yes but have been told conflicting things and I can't pin it down. One person was saying this augment only works when you are in 2h mode since the buff from 1h stance exceeds it.
    Mitigation Disc like Guardian for knights? Believe no here since this exceeds both the augment and defensive prof buff.
  5. Cadira Augur

Iirc, the mitigation from that aug has a unique spa I've never seen elsewhere.

It should follow the same rules as the other mitigation spas in that each one stacks with each other. And since it's def not spa 168 like guardian and defensive proficiency, should stack with that just fine. As far as order of operations, I have no idea where it lands but that's a pretty minor thing to care about.
    Szilent and Badname3245 like this.