Twisted legion????

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bagel, May 28, 2015.

1. Bagel New Member

Is tl moving to lockjaw or staying on rage fire?
  2. Grix New Member

They will dominate both servers
  3. Jaxarale01 Augur

splitter group will be going to LJ with a good amount of boxes to lock it down.
  4. Kenshin11 Journeyman

I honestly hope they stay in Ragefire. If they do have a splitter group there though, it should be easier to compete against them.
  5. Murgis New Member

With pets the way they are, one guild could definitely hold both servers during classic.
  6. Maltheus Elder

I heard that TL adopted children specifically for the purpose of having them box raids, farm plat and level characters while the real life "main" sleeps. So theoretically TL could just adopt more children or perhaps rent some temps or something to take over Lockjaw as well.
    svann, Dandy and superman like this.
  7. Lejaun Augur

Unless you plan on really gaming hard with a lot of like-minded friends and forming up your own version of TL, I feel pretty comfortable in saying that Twisted Legion won't have a lot of difficulty in taking control like they have on Ragefire and did on Fippy.

It won't be until expansions open up that TL running on both servers will have more difficulty against a single server focused crew.

PS - Not a TL hater or supporter, just looking at it realistically.
    MBear, Lierdal and Sygny like this.
  8. Healiez Augur

It will be easily doable on classic, possible during kunark, and incredibly difficult during Velious.

If thats what they want to do, good for them. However I have a strong feeling the instancing of raid content is in the very near future soooooo.

I would love a way to keep this from happening, but it is their subscriptions and they are entitled to play how they like.
    Friday likes this.
  9. Kenshin11 Journeyman

I hope they do instance raid content, it'll give everyone else a chance at end game loot. I'd rather not see them selling loot rights like they are on Ragefire right now.
    Friday, Rouan and Tamier like this.
  10. oshnappleton Journeyman

How are they selling loot rights already? It's not like anyone has any money... right?
  11. Mezrah Augur

Kronos
    Friday likes this.
  12. Tamier Augur

Well at least with all of TL bragging about it, it should bring on raid instances faster. /claps
    Jaxarale01 likes this.
  13. Tamier Augur

Selling loot rights? I wish that was a bannable offense in every mmo.
    Friday, moogs and Jadefox like this.
  14. Detheb Augur

Im quite curious as to what exact raid loot you've seen being sold lol. Of course people are going to sell loot rights to group no-drop stuff though.
  15. Torriadore Elder

When it only takes a couple boxers with high playtime to lock down most classic raids I'd say they plan to grip both servers.
  16. Tamier Augur

Of course they would, because this is a classic maximum nostalgia and people sold loot rights instead of helping one another back in the 90's right?
  17. Wayylon Augur

Ya, instanced raids are pretty much the only way from keeping the same 10 neckbeards from ruining both servers.
    Lierdal and Tamier like this.
  18. Mezrah Augur

Who said anything about raid loot? I answered the question of how people could pay for loot rights when in game currency is limited.
  19. Detheb Augur

Oh, i thought you were referring to raid loots, which is what Kenshin had said. Thats my bad ^_^

and

Because this is a Classic server right?
  20. Thunndar Journeyman

I'm not coming back to see this garbage. One set of losers with no life camping everything 24/7 and rushing up through 15 expansions asap.

I want a classic server that doesn't ever go past POP.

No boxing allowed
    Friday, Hoose, Grisnkh and 1 other person like this.