Twisted Legion, old members check in

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Krysanth, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Krysanth Elder

So where are we gathering? Can I get TLs website back up and running or what?
  2. Darallan Elder

That is the joke.
  3. Arcanum New Member

I actually prefer chaos in the game world to scheduled peaceful raiding.

The first 2-3 days on any prog server are epic. The first hour, a riot: 500 toons per newbie zone on combine launch was $$$. 5 minutes to zone, players so giggly and excited that /ooc is scrolling fast, the clueless wandering aimlessly, the intense following a pre-rehearsed plan running from point A to Z like mad, and the chaos everywhere.

I was not able to play during the first three opening days on fippy, I hope I do not miss them on next one.

Aaand, the raiding. Competitive fast mobilization was fun. Even poopsucking, sorry, poop-socking had it's moments.

Some great moments during my fippy times:

Some arena train derails while raiding Kael were awesome. i do not know how we managed to survive some. So was gating quickly out of an xp group to Kael zonein to help derail some citi training on our semiafk members.

Speaking about training, dealing with like 25 grey mob trains during VP key farming in TT for Keystone was super fun too. Who was playing that monk? "Trains Allovernorrath"? Fun times.

The chaos in trakanon's teeth during Kunark opening day was super fun: you wouldn't know who was from TL or from Citizen, a mess of toons running around trying to either tag a hunter/forager or steal it from someone else, probably even your own guildie if you were not careful. I think I dispelled one of our own bards charm thinking it was citi :p

Racing back from Freeport to Permafrost for that Lady Vox after zone crashed was one of the best moments during classic. Did we ever get the loot reimbursed?

What about that Cazic Thule against Citizen when everybody was burning DPS hard, even healers?. Toons running away in all directions and adds everywhere. TL got the kill :p

The messy Lendinara the Keeper kill with Citi training us or their rez rush on Nevederia (spelling?) were fun too. Bind sight for the win.

Yeah, I think I might give it a go. Somebody convince Sirene and Athiyk to play. Oh, and let Ckador in, he was fun after all. He will probably make a trollish-sounding guild for his toons otherwise. GMs will change its name for some reason.
    Kismet and Ckador like this.
  4. Labatttttttttttttttt Journeyman

You god damn glorious paladin. Together we shall battle the frogs of Guk. The hordes of High Keep will perish to your sword and my spear. I will wrap my arms around your chiseled abs as we ride your unicorn through the tallest of flames - onward to the battle.
    Ckador likes this.
  5. rdhj7 New Member

Tankked/Leche here ! Im down for another run Ill even give Zain and Tullian a Hollar
  6. Toxn Lorekeeper

hello friends
  7. bate12345 New Member

My brother and I will be playing. I've been talking to Serakan a lot on P99 red over the past few years, he'll be playing as well.
  8. bate12345 New Member

9. Labatttttttttttttttt Journeyman

I will be playing Horde. Labatt or Hipster will be my name.
  10. bate12345 New Member

I will be on horde as well. Rogue most likely. Not sure what my name will be, but it will most likely be something dirty. My brothers are playing mage and druid.
  11. Labatttttttttttttttt Journeyman

Look me up. I will be either priest, warlock, or hunter.
  12. Envie New Member

Hey guys, see any White Dragonscale Cloaks around?
  13. Horizonn New Member

Trolls all trolls!
  14. Pixn Journeyman

A wild Envie appears
  15. Vudaen New Member

Hey TL! Envie messaged me and said a potential nostalgia orgy was in the works? count me in :)
  16. Imarabbit Journeyman

Bate you and sera been playin on red? Ive recently stopped blueing and started redding. hit me up sometime. That goes for anyone really
  17. bate12345 New Member

I quit about 2 months ago. Azrael dicked me over so I bailed. Serakan was in Nihilum last I saw, but that guild was disbanded by GMs months back. I think he is in Holocaust now but I don't really remember his name.

Red is pretty much a joke now. Was a lot of fun back in the day before everything was ruined and made stupid easy. The road to victory is through seafuries on P99. With enough plat you can literally have anything you want.
  18. Zoldar New Member

I blame horizon for dragging me back in.. Where is that crack head shaman at anyways?
    Envie likes this.
  19. Freeney New Member

Ckador why do the Knicks suck so bad?
  20. Zoldar New Member

So when does No pants thursdays start?