Tunare Shield Ornament

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Brohg, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Brohg Augur

does not exist, and I'd like to know the appropriate forum in which to voice my displeasure. Due to lack of this art asset, the guides hosting a cool story event / scavenger hunt / deal in Greater Faydark under Kelethin had to award my Wood Elf Druid who won the event, along with her special fancy Faydark Gatherer title -- a Karana Shield!? Shenanigans are afoot. Something is rotten in the state of Norrath. Amateur hour stuff going on out here!
    Szilent likes this.
  2. S33k3r Augur

let's riot
  3. Sobmre Augur

perhaps you would a rock garden instead ?
  4. Brohg Augur

really though we interact with developers, and producers, and programmers, but not the art folks? I would be a happier camper if Tunare shield ornament existed. Feels weird that it doesn't, even.

I get that the list is mostly PoP gods, but Luclin, SharVhal, and the Dain are in there and assets were created for the set of cutlery ornaments.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Out of curiosity, has anyone actually received the Myth Marr shield ornament?

Been to tons of events over the years and have pretty much every ornament on both accounts, but never seen that one handed out.
  6. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

So much hate,,,, so little time.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That was an option from the Carnival event that they did not too long ago, I ended up picking the Bertox Shield instead though. In general I've noticed the Shield ornaments are a lot rarer than weapon ornaments. I'm pretty sure I have at least 1 of every weapon ornament, but I'm missing several shield ornaments.
  8. Brohg Augur

aw yeah man! where's INNORUUK
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Might want to post on the guide forums https://forums.daybreakgames.com/guide/index.php?forums/everquest-guide-events.321/

When I did some guiding years ago the elder guides set the rewards for the quest and which quests were available when, not the devs.
  10. Brohg Augur

the guides cannot set a reward that does not exist.