Tunare down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shaantara, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

2. 1018_01 Elder

Disconnected, missing 2 toons now, cant log in any accounts. Boo Hoo
  3. Gumlakx Augur

Back up now. Second time in 2 weeks AH raids messed up.
  4. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

I couldn't camp out. I pushed the camp button but then it just stuck there. Non-responsive to any other actions but not camping either. Finally had to use task manager to end the program which showed as Non-responsive. This double xp has been :confused:

I want to add something here. I took a 9 year break from EQ starting in 2007 and came back in May of 2016. I just subbed in three month increments at first because I wasn't sure I was going to want to stay. I had to get a feel for the game again and see if my interest remained. It took some getting used to the changes made while I was gone but I thought I would probably continue to play so I took advantage of the yearly subscription special that was run a short time ago.
    It seems like since then, there have been nothing but problems with servers crashing and downtime and I'm really truly questioning the wisdom in having subscribed again. If this is what returning players see when they log in again for the first time, I can't see why they would bother to see if they are still interested in playing. They will most likely think "whew, dodged a bullet there!" and find another game. I would have.