Tunare, 105 War LFG

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Fungy, May 2, 2018.

1. Fungy New Member

I’ve decided to come back to EQ after a 2.5 year hiatus. Knowing I’ve some catching up to do, I’m interested in joining a guild as the social aspect of EQ’s important to me.

I have played EQ since early 2000 and raided virtually all high end content leading up to RoF.

I’m equally willing to join a more casual guild and/or a raiding guild that will consider an application of a returning vet (even conditioned to meeting additional requirements such as level, keys, AA’s, etc. in the near future). However, as a former hardcore raider, I would prefer the ability to be able to raid to some extent.

All the best,

- Fungy

PS: I understand that my old guild, Grey Horizon, is no longer active and, as such, I expect most of my friends no longer play so I would be amenable to switch servers as well.
  2. Boohoo Journeyman

Tunare we are a casual raiding guild on Cazic-Thule server. We have no requirements to raid you raid when you can. We always have groups starting up with in the guild. If you would like to take a look at our site here is the link. http://veteran-crew.com/
  3. Fungy New Member

Thanks for your reply, Boohoo!

I looked you guys up and VC looks like a great fit. I’ve just made an account and will post on board shortly.
  4. ptah Augur

As a part time Tunare player.. I believe GH crew is now currently active in Vertigo. Vert is mix of eok and ros raiding team. Another group of GH peeps are raiding with Public team.. they are mid eok. And there another section of GH players just grouping.

Suppose a few are doing weekend raids with AH as well.

So the core is still active.. but no leadership. I bet there is 35 raiders is still amoung older GH tags.. but no one is yelling at them..

Welcome back.. Tunny got a few options at 105 and up. is largely a est based US server.. with a solid mid level raid options mid week and some weekend late night options.
  5. Fungy New Member

Ptah, thanks for your input. Yeah, I’ll miss Sarkus’s rants... I like what I’ve seen in VC so far and have decided to commit to them, a change of scenery won’t hurt either after all this time.

All the best!

Fungy