Fixed Internally Tudor's Ale

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kordarian, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Kordarian New Member

I went to do Tudor's Ale in Goru'Kar Mesa. I received the quest and first it did 10 lines in my main chat box that said the quest was updated but I still got the quest. I then proceeded to gather all the items... Hops, Barley, Rawhide canteen, and Worn cask. I then returned to Tudor and I first gave the items to Liviu to do the combine. Liviu just handed me the items back. (my brewing skill is 54) So I could not do the combine myself. I was able to do the other quest in the line.

I then got an alt of mine and the same thing happened... I got the quest from Tudor and gathered the items and when I went and turned them into Liviu he just gave them back to me....

I tied different ways to give Liviu the items. I even destroyed the 4 items, removed the quest, and started all over. I results are the same. I could not get Liviu to do the combine for the Tudor's Ale quest.
  2. Prathun Developer

Liviu has two different old style quests that require item 16591 - Hops. This is not supported and can cause problems like the one you're experiencing. I'll re-open or re-create the ticket that we had about this. Sorry for the inconvenience.