Trying to recover old accounts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sinack, May 21, 2020.

1. Sinack New Member

I know what type race, class, and name they had. cant be certain as for level. but can name almost all characters that were on 2 separate accounts that me and my parents shared 15 years ago. not sure if the emails used at the time are still in existence. Will this be an issue? please walk me through this. I called my mom and she would also love to be able to recover our old accounts. Just need a step by step process that I need to take, with all the details I mentioned that I still have and other info that I have mentioned that I don't have anymore. Thank you for your time.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Sinack New Member

thank you very much
  4. Sinack New Member

its asking me for an email, creditcard used, neither of which I have anymore. as I have changed banks long ago, use a different email. so im assuming if all I have is the race, class, and name of characters on account, im likely to be out of luck.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Try to keep going thru and get it submitted - at least you can then communicate with them your circumstances.
  6. Grove Augur

It is my understanding that game management is very picky about to whom they deliver old accounts. From your statement it appears that the accounts belonged to your mom and dad and you played on them with your parents. SO -- to save time, it would be best if your mom and or your dad (whoever has name on the account) stepped up to do this task. Here's hoping you haven't gotten too far into the process yet.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The problem I see here is anyone could know the character names class and race etc. But doesn't hurt to try.

Thing is if this is 15 years ago I think it would probably be faster and easier just to start over. Just my opinion. All accounts get all veteran rewards now so how old the account is doesn't matter anymore.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Except for loyalty tokens. It will take a new account a year to get to top velocity on those and returning silver get the same as gold accounts - 120/week
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. nemotech Lorekeeper

You create a new account and petition. get a ticket giving as much information as you can provide. My brother was able to recover his original account from 1999 without having access to his old email, CC but did have other information that allowed CS to verify his identity and recover the account. knowing his address, security questions and such. it took approx 4-5 days to get resolved and. now he has his 21 year old account. not that vet rewards matter but, the fact is he has his original characters and that put a smile on his face =) GL !!