truebox is already beggining to turn mischief into a boxer only server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by floostingandboosting, Jun 17, 2022.

1. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Either so few people are LFG that its a minuscule problem affecting almost no one and the problem lies with the people unwilling to work harder for a group or unwilling join what others are doing, or there are so many people LFG that the failing falls on them for not making a group with each other.

There is no way around it. Its a player problem, not a game problem.

This is what is going to happen when the game starts developing linear progression and tasks that are not amenable to random pickup groups. And on this server, with so little incentive to do things after you've leveled up as the loot is garbage that you get in a pickup group, its even more of an issue.
  2. a_librarian Augur

dude just buy 2-5+ laptops/usb keypads and stack them on your desk so you can start playing the video game like a normal, sane person.
  3. Brazy Augur

long live truebox, down with the boxing botters
  4. Maph Lorekeeper

truebox is better than being allowed to launch multiple clients on one computer, who wants to alt+tab all day. not me that's for sure
  5. Leifer Augur

Boxing Server = Lots of boxers. It's all out in the open. Not much drama.
    Truebox Server = Lots of boxers. It's all back alley in the dark underbelly of EQ existence. High drama.
  6. Brazy Augur

Boxing server = No queue

Truebox sever = 4+ hour queue

LONG LIVE TRUEBOX!!
  7. Triconix Augur

Its called multiple monitors or having multiple on a single ultrawide screen. Just drag your mouse over.

There are plenty of botters on truebox. Just browse these forums and you'll find a plethora of complaints about botters on "truebox" servers.

BTW boxing =/= botting.
  8. Arclyte Augur

the guys who box their own raid / group and don't abuse players aren't the problem

it's the anti-social maniacs who push normal players out of camps or sit at giants farming plat 24/7 inflating the amount of money that hurts the server

If i were in charge, I'd send a GM every couple hours to the farm spots and give the dirtbag mage / necro AFK armies a vacation. Might be unjust at times, but if you want the omelette you gotta crack a few eggs.
    Skuz likes this.