Trouble Purchasing New Expansion

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Barrule, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Barrule New Member

Evening All,

Posting this to see if anyone has any bright (or even not so bright ideas).

I tried to puchase the latest xpac on Friday Evening UK Time.
    I have tried online website and in game from server select (won't even give me the option).

My bank initially stopped my payment because they thought it might be suspicious. I have spoken to them on Friday evening and said the payment if fine to process so they released the block there and then.

Now when I try (both Sat Night and Sun Night) it just keeps failing with a message online to try later but not that it is a payment fault. The card I am using is the card I use to pay my recurring membership so they should be no issue. I have had my account over 23 years and it is, and always has been, in good standing. I am trying to buy the collector edition for 45gbp including my membership discount.

I have contacted my bank again just now and they have checked my card and they confirm no issues my end, they can see my attempted payment on Friday Night but no attempts today even though I have tried three times this evening.

I have already tried different web browsers

I have also rasied an ingame petition to which I await an answer but if anyone has any thoughts or knows of a reason I would be glad to hear it.

Thanks

Barrule 120 Druid The Rathe
  2. Conq Augur

Try using a different web browser. That worked for me when I ran into something similar years ago.
    Conq
  3. Barrule New Member

Thanks Conq, I’ve already tried that
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The bank is saying its fine but over on DBG's side they have a transaction that looks like a charge back to them.

Most places you can just say let it go thru and it works out fine but not DBG. They are very strict. Think you will just have to wait for them to respond to the petition.

Maybe try another payment method. Otherwise cross your fingers and hope for CS to clear it.
  5. Barrule New Member

I tried adding another payment method on a different card and no joy. Thanks for the advice though....was worth a try.