Trifurcating Magic -- Lower ranks don't proc on lower spells

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by aiha, Feb 15, 2020.

1. aiha Journeyman

Rank 26 of Trifurcating Magic + 86 Wizard: it only procs on LVL86-90 spells, making it completely useless for my normal spell line up (84Instant/84Ether/85Ether).

I logged in 106 wizard to check Trifurcating Magic rank 50 (max at 106), which procs on LVL91-110 spells.

Normally I would just shrug and whatever, but I plan on keeping this wizard 86 forever, and not being able to proc any pyro/cryo/arcomancies is a major bummer.
    Wulfhere and Yinla like this.
  2. aiha Journeyman

I recently leveled a different wizard (yup I like playing wizzies) and checked trifucating magic at every rank from 91 to 101. All of them retrograde to covering the previous 5-10 levels of spells.

I also petitioned to have the line reset on my 86 wizard,

"I will be unable to downgrade your AA's.

Thank you for your submitting a /bug report so that the team can take a closer look. If it is not functioning as intended, then we hope to see it fixed soon. I don't have an ETA as to when it might be looked into, but please keep an eye on the official forums, as well as the update notes for further information as it becomes available.
    I apologize that I cannot be of more help at this time, and thank you for your patience as we look into this issue."
  3. Wulfhere Augur

This obviously affects Heroic wizards immediately upon reaching level 86 and any with autogrant enabled (most players). It think that raises the importance of fixing this AA.

Rank 26 to Rank 30 of Trifurcating Magic need their level range expanded downward to level 76 (I think 86 was a long lived typo).