Tribute for the Raiding Ranger?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Ratbo Peep, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Ratbo Peep Augur

Hi!
    Talking specifically about personal tribute and guild tribute. (trophies are OK)
    I'll note that this Ranger most often functions as MT in the group game - so wondering what considerations should be changed (if any?) in that role. (I always turn on all 4 tributes before confronting Named critters in a melee fight)
    Thanks in advance.
    -Rat
  2. AB-Muvien Elder

Personally I swap around abit depending on raid and grouptank/groupdps circumstances.

On raid atm I use Fury of Combat, Hero's Deftness, Jugglers Grace I and II and Juggler's hands.
    Personal Trophies for raiding are Replica of the Qeynos Claymore, Trophy of the Seafarer, Trophy of the Breeding Grounds and Trophy of the Tree.

Im currently debating swapping to str tribute instead of dex on those high AC TDS raidbosses. Still debating though :)

For groupcontent I rarely use my personal tribute. If anything I swap in Trophy of the Landing and Spirit of Rallos Zek instead of Trophy of the Breeding grounds and Trophy of the Tree. Simply to get more AC as I like you often maintank in groupcontent and that extra bit of AC does help on the hard hitting nameds in T3 TDS.