Transfers to Phini

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FENDER42, Nov 5, 2016.

1. FENDER42 Lorekeeper

Please Daybreak allow us guys who have been playing on Ragefire to Transfer our toons to Phinni.

Even with the release of Luclin Ragefire server's population is still terrible. Id suggest if you can let us Transfer make a Phini Transfer Token and make it $60 I guarantee you several people would transfer to the server including myself and both my toons
  2. MabbuPhinny Augur

3. Moggman Elder

has it been a month already?
  4. Flamous New Member

I'd like to see Daybreak offer transfers with no-drop items only. All coin and other items including the bank get wiped on transfer.
  5. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

No thanks, you want to play on phinigel, log in and start.
    arwilly likes this.
  6. Hateseeker Augur

It's a shame that one has to start over to play with features that should have been in TLP from the beginning and/or deployed to all TLP once the decision was made.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Ducreux Augur

Daybreak can I please transfer my level 105 bard from Luclin to phinigel? Just delevel him to 60 pls, thanks.
    Moggman likes this.
  8. Moggman Elder

^ edited for blanket statement
  9. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I logged in to just like this.
  10. Ladysoth Augur

You want to play on Phinigel, roll on it and deal with the awful exp like we all did.
  11. Ootax Augur

People on RF(and LJ) had a chance to start out on Phinny when it launched. If you had this idea that you where going to stay on RF and hope for a transfer later on that's your problem. Yes maybe you didn't want to reroll but it's not like you wouldn't be starting from scratch like everyone else who played from the beginning or just after the beginning.

You can still reroll now and level up with time before PoP. By allowing a transfer you're just trying to shortcut the process only because you made a bad decision to stay on RF when others didn't. If they allowed transfer I can't imagine how many people would start a character on RF, PL it up in a couple days and pay the $25 fee to move over. Reroll now or soon, because the longer wait the harder it will be to get caught up.
  12. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

13. MabbuPhinny Augur

None of us wanted to reroll to our third progression server in 1 year....but we dug deep and we did it.

Stop being a lazy punk, make a toon and get on with it.
  14. Toodles Elder

[IMG]
    Thewiz likes this.
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

Month??? I wish.
  16. Behee Augur

Well, let's see. Last one was on October 24th. Right at 2 weeks, sorta irritating how many of these threads we get.

They should be auto-banned, since it just isn't going to happen. People have the choice to roll new characters on Phinny, they just want the easy way out at the expense of developer time and inevitable customer service time for when things go wrong.
  17. Claritydealer Journeyman

If you really want to play on Phinny then roll a toon and play on phinny... The reason Phinny is so populated is because previous TLPs like Ragefire and Lockjaw ended up with mage armies targets. I think I was around one time in Plane of Sky where 500+ players were waiting on Noble to pop or something stupid.
  18. Rumlebrag Elder

No thanks, you are FREE to make a char on Phinny, we DO NOT want transfers from that hacker/cesspool server with way more exp then on our server.
  19. Banecrow Elder

Agree. We like our 5k krono and non inflated economy.
  20. Murphy Elder

itbr, oh wait. heh