[Trakanon] <Soldier> Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Terethian, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Terethian Elder

[Trakanon] <Soldier> Progression Guild

Yes I am still trying! It's a hard tough road finding people so we are always looking for new members!

We plan on doing old and new content but due to having so few members I am encouraging people to create alternate characters when you run out of things to do.

This means, sure, you can level up that classic era player to 50 or 52: (put a note on them for it) Then maybe work on a level 60 character, or a 65 character. etc.

People are using mercs as needed, since sadly often we do not have enough players.

It's encouraged to be very social and wanting to team up. Although I understand some things or farms are fine and boring. (Camping those goblins for cleric epic argh!)

If we get enough people i'm going to pay for a dedicated teamspeak server.

I recieved a few tells over the weekend but I was away, weekends are really rough to get a hold of me.

The best days to get me are Monday - Thursday.

Conact: Aerith or anyone online in the guild.

Note: We have a worst case scenario with the guild vs raid targets if we get the people but the targets are down, /testcopy characters and guilding up on test server, since the agents of change exist there I am told.
  2. Tikno New Member

Is this guild still a thing? I am interested.
  3. So Happy Augur

Long gone I believe. Never had enough people to really get going. :(