Tradeskill Spec. Reset Potion Possible for DBG?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by GoggleSparks, Jan 22, 2016.

1. GoggleSparks New Member

I have a gnome cleric who wind up specializing in Fletching, which is impossible to go max due to being non-wood elf and non-karana worshipper.

Is it possible for DBG to provide potion to respec by tradeskill spec via real life money or DBG Points? If not, is there the way for me to max fetching despite not being a wood elf or karana worshipper?

Thanks!
  2. Vaclav Augur

Can't max fletching as any race in classic to my knowledge - but all can come SoL or PoP. (SoL I think the arrows come in, PoP for everyone else via elemental bows)
  3. Buddi Elder

Luclin brings AAs to allow you to take all trades to max
  4. Batbener Augur

Fantastic idea and a good way to make some money. If anyone has a problem with this, they probably should reevaluate their life.
  5. Semah Augur

I thought that New Tanaan Crafting Mastery was PoP. Did they change this for TLP servers?
  6. Vaclav Augur

Seems so - set toggle in the AA window to Luclin and New Tanaan show.
  7. -wycca Augur

That AA actually snuck in just a bit before PoP on live servers. As Vaclav pointed out, it is flagged as SoL atm in the AA window. That's a good thing IMO.
  8. -wycca Augur

Karana worshipers and Wood Elves currently have a path to 300 in game right now (2 recipes each). Everyone else can hit like 282 (although it costs a fortune).
  9. Vaclav Augur

Really? The Karana imbues are in right now? Dammit, Lornah's gonna hurt my wallet.

And they're 170 range... unnnngghh...
  10. Finley Augur

So for the low low price of 50 dollars you can switch to a halfling cleric (they can worship karana right?) and hit 300, then switch back to gnome. Problem solved.
  11. Catashe Augur

Nope Halfling clerics worship their creator Bristlebane... Only race/class combos that can worship Karana are Human Clerics and Halfling and Human Druids for the imbue spell
  12. -wycca Augur

The wood elf route is significantly cheaper than the karana one. Although the karana one is also an easy way to hit like 188 in smithing.
  13. Finley Augur

The OP can't go wood elf!