Trade skills what about?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by volos, Jun 17, 2016.

1. volos New Member

I'd love to see some new twists on trade skills.

To start with how about a slew of new Procing Power Source.

Maters Purification: chance on successful Melee or casting to purge 5 disease, poison, curse or corruption from caster. No other statistical bonus.

The Masters Will: Makes wearer immune to most stun and movement impeding spells. No other statistical bonus.

Master Brews Eye: Procs Masters brew on successful Melle or casting, restores 450mana, HP and Stamina sometimes causes the use to become slightly drunk. No other statistical bonus.

Those are just a a few ideas on power sources.

Augs are next and not for racial armor. If any armor were to go I would opt for it to just be a set of obtainable top group gear. At any rate I'd prefer to see some augs made.

Type3: basically any of those type 3s locked behind LoY And SoD raid zones. Maybe the ability to upgrade them slightly like the +30atk could be made into a +35atk

How about taking those augs from CoTF that had %to casting stats and allowing jeweler to convert them over to Type3.

Spell research.
    Same here but researchers can make some older rkIII spells like the coveted enchanter twin cast and xp auras. Maybe some type of new research vendor that makes it a lot easier to research spells in general. How about letting me buy vendor spells in Pok and breaking them down for mats.

Tailoring,smithing

Loads more heroes forged ornaments. Perhaps class specific! Maybe some gear for my merc.

Brewing: Not to much here just fun stuff maybe a super coffee that removes all drunk effects every 3 minuets. A brew that makes u occasionally feign death but it never fools anyone.

Baking: Just loads of pies for throwing at other players.

Fletching: Dmg and range on par with the current arrow but perhaps some interesting Procs. Like purge debuffs. Maybe and arrow that will alway dispell a Dmg shield. A bow that shoots temporary teddy bears.