TPL Mangler - Trakanon

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kluien, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Kluien New Member

Hello Fellow EQ Players,

Im a level 55 bard on Mangler and was wondering how large of a force it would take to down Trakanon. Also, do you still need the key to sebilis to reach Trakanon?

Thanks,
    Genavieve - 55 Bard - Mangler
  2. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

It really depends on how geared the people are. At 65 with time/ep geared players it can be 3 manned tank/healer and someone to mana drain. Even with bad gear it can easily be done by a couple of groups max
    Kluien likes this.
  3. Volas Lorekeeper

Key IS still required for Seb too
    Kluien likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

3 people can do it with average raid gear I'm sure. 1 Bard or enc are good enough for mana draining him.

If you get a 6 pack of group gear 65s I imagine it'll be trivial. You can do it in DZ to avoid repop shrooms to really simplify the pull and encounter.
    Kluien likes this.
  5. Fixit Journeyman

No it isnt
    Kluien likes this.
  6. SearingCorpse Lorekeeper

join the puraids channel, maybe try to get something together *starts casting mana sieve*
    Kluien likes this.
  7. Kluien New Member

I've never heard of this. What exactly is it?
  8. SearingCorpse Lorekeeper

a global channel similar to General channel, type /join puraids when you're in game. Some use the channel to form a raid of players together. This has mostly been used for current content though, but its worth a shot.
  9. Tierdal Augur

SK can solo it.
  10. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I bet you 5kr you can't find an SK on Mangler that can solo it.