Tower of Rot - Static Zone - Wow unending train

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Toukan, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Toukan Augur

On Povar, for the last 20 minutes or so, seems like every mob in zone runs to the ramps runs awhile up or down, then leashes back to spawnpoint and repeats.

Every mob. Diedre, the quest/raid giver, merchants, mobs you hail for updates, undead from top floors, gnolls, scions from below....

They seem to be chasing something but they aren't. Nothing targeted.

Quests not do-able while questgivers are running pell-mell top speed...not to mention the mix of live and undead is near instant death for anyone around...
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Zone needs to be repopped. Petition it and include the fact that it's a known issue.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'm pretty certain people abuse that pathing to farm money from the zone. Every now and then on Bristlebane you'll find vendors in Crescent Reach with ungodly amounts of Call of the Forsaken vendor trash. Like 10's of thousands of the drops. The player that gets to that vendor before everyone else wins the tradeskill vendor diving lottery.
  4. TheAgenda Augur

This just happened to me on Drinal while I was doing partisan and there was nobody else in the zone. All of the sudden everything in the zone went nuts and it's been this way for about 2 hours now. Can barely move in the zone due to framerate lag.
  5. Jennre Band Leader

You have encountered the Agony Column. The zone needs to be reset. petition and they will do it pretty fast.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

As in patch happening and will reset the servers anyway fast?