Tower Access to Solusek Ro Problem

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Deux, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Hi i'm having a problem trying to figure out why I keep getting the "do not meet requirements" error message when I click on SolRo's tower port up.

My character is old and raided POP in the past...I killed SolRo in a raid while 85'd into the event long ago. With the achievements I've been going through and doing things like getting keys for POP doors and just filling out the ACH fields...but this one has me stumped.

-I have access to SolRo zone via POT with prerequisite kills
    -I have killed all 5 mini bosses in the SolRo zone
    -The dwarf won't talk with me...says my path lies elsewhere etc...tried handing him the 3 parts to the tower alt access but won't take them
    -The drake Minias or w/e his name is in POT says I am on the correct path to POFire (and can zone in)
    -Ronar Flametip won't give me alterate SolRo access quest I guess because I am already flagged

Here is my dialogue with the Seer...
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] You say, 'guide your meditation'
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] Your soul has formed a bond with the Plane of Time. You can now pass through the portal in the Plane of Tranquility safely.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] Learning of Zebuxoruk's fate, the only way to save him is gather materials that will allow you to power up the machine to send you into the Plane of Time. Maelin has charged you with finding an elemental power source sufficient to activate Meldrath's time machine.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] The Cipher of the Divine Language appears on your arms for a brief moment then fades.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] You have completed all of Honor's Trials.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] You have bested Aerin`Dar and proven yourself honorable enough to pass into Mithaniel's Halls.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] Mavuin is grateful to you for taking his case before the Tribunal. The information provided to you, that Mithaniel Marr and Karana carry information you should seek, could be quite useful.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] Tylis has been removed from his agony.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] Saved from a world of eternal nightmares, Thelin is forever in your debt.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] Saved from certain doom, Milyk and Adler are forever in your debt.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] Now that Grummus has been destroyed, the entrance to the Crypt of Bertoxxulous should open before your might.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] The true route to the Plane of Fire is now clear in your mind.
    [Thu Aug 24 08:32:50 2017] You remember Nitram's words - 'three small turns to the right on the bottommost rivet should open the door'.

Not sure what I'm missing here...unless you can't go back and flag for SolRo tower if you've already "beaten" potime maybe?
  2. svann Augur

After each of the 5 kills you must leave via the firepot. Maybe you missed one and ported out?
  3. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Thanks Svann...leave the zone or leave the mini boss wing? The firepot that returns you back to the staircase that led to the wing? I was not aware of this being required!
  4. MarttinPH Augur

How did you get back to the entrance after each kill?
    Yes, once you kill the mini there will be a fire pot to take back to the entrance of the wing.
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Most of the PoP flag lines where the story tells you to either zone to someplace or leave a certain way have an extra flag that finishes that line.
    I would bet that he's only missing it on 1 mini; and that probably was the last one he did on a certain day.