TOV Exp design killing sales of Bottles of Adventure

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Snazster, Jan 5, 2020.

1. ArtremasEQ Augur

AA XP in ToV is perfectly fine.

Maybe slightly lower than farming Meratas was for XP, due to mostly whites, rather than the yellows in Mera, but it is fine. (And no, its not GMM when it was broken, levels)

Real XP seems crap as the levels are so large, but /shrug, get over it. Do missions, then finish off with XP.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Dude really? This thread was about the poor grinding exp. No one can say the grinding exp isn't crappy. Not even you.

Listen stop shaking your cane at the kids. They not only are not on your lawn but they are on their own lawn several houses down the street. It is time to get some glasses please sir.
  3. Deathly Elder

This quote is border line insane. I would love to see your math to back it up. Unless you are killing like 10 mobs during your LOTD run, it may be possible.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Nope not insane Group gear pulling an average number of group mobs. Killing as fast as I can with a bit of time on pulling. *shrugs* I didn't record numbers but I was watching my exp pretty closely. Not sure what to say. *shrugs*. Not trying to be melodramatic not trying to blow things out of proprotion.
  5. Whulfgar Augur

You really ought to stop with your bias .. Trying to make Casual vs Raiders argue among st themselves is getting really old now ..

Stop that .
  6. Whulfgar Augur

Agreed 100%..

They would have us all think .. every casual in the entire game only is capable of killing 10 mobs .. in a lesson grind.

That's utterly laughable ..
  7. Whulfgar Augur

/sigh..

You have MASSIVE reading comprehsion problems.. first you try to say I said casuals are crying .. (again thats a reading comprehension issue of yours) I never said casuals are crying.. I said yall are crying.. (no where in my post did I say anything about casuals outside of everyone is a casual right now due to dbg with holding raids)

And now you have literally no clue what your talking about this thread is not about grinding xp .. as evidenced by the OP ..

This thread is 100% about bottles of adventure .. (here's a clue for your lack of reading comprehension.. its in the title of the thread .. psst..)

Lets make a deal.. I'll get reading glasses .. the same day you get reading comprehension?

Deal?
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I need to put Whulfgar on ignore for a while others can respond to him. :)
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

My intent is not to drive you away, my intent is to underline the absurdity of your claims.