Too early...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lufraki, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Lufraki Elder

To ask about this year's expansion?. Any hints or clues as to what is to come?
  2. Lisard Silly

planes of power copy pasta
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Planes redone. But, don't forget about Luclin!! Ssra Temple, Seru, VT, plus all kinds of other zones to choose from. It's way to early for an official word on what direction the new expansion takes though. We won't hear anything until Summer has ended and it could be a couple months after that.
  4. Monkman Augur

For those who participated on beta I believe there was a little glimpse at the new expansions theme...

Under currency tab there were two new currencies

Ifrit and Djinni coins.. looked like placeholders for group/raid currency

Let the discussion begin.
  5. Discordinant New Member

An island of genies and wizardry. Where everything nukes mezzes and charms
  6. Derka Power Ranger

The new map for Kunark still has empty space on it, there could be a revamp of Karnor's and LOIO or reuse HH Seb.
  7. EnchFWO Augur

If this is an EQ2 crossover from their first expansion you can have my stuff.
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

9. svann Augur

Jewel of Atiiki?
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Since no one else has said it yet:

There is no new expansion. This is the end of EQ. If they were really making an expansion they'd have said it by now. Etc, etc.
  11. Critts Augur

EOTD caused it.
    Maedhros likes this.
  12. EnchFWO Augur

Let's be fair... I'm pretty sure the potion belt also contributed to the death of EQ.
    Critts likes this.
  13. Riou EQResource

The Kunark story line is done for now (or at least Kunark as a continent)
  14. fransisco Augur

No thanks. There's been enough Kunark. Time for something else.
    Yinla and EnchFWO like this.
  15. svann Augur

VP is and was the end dungeon for kunark, so I cant see them coming back for more.
  16. kizant Augur

More Kunark plz or switch to SoV for 3 years. Then you can end EQ for real and at least it'll end on the best expansion.
  17. Khat_Nip Meow

I had been thinking it would be a Velious reboot with a long-arch Coldain Ring v2.0
  18. Nniki Augur

Veksar has had plenty of time to be rebuilt and raised out of the Lake of Ill Omen.

I'm sure some evil necromancer out there can gain control over the undead spirits found within and bring Garudon back to life once again, stronger than ever.
  19. IblisTheMage Augur

You are kidding, right? :)
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Yes