To The Brave Go The Spoils! - partly broken

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bluey, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Bluey Lorekeeper

Version 2:
    Loot 5 thickened Liquid 0/5
    Loot 5 Caustic Elixier 0/5
    Loot 5 Extract of Mort 0/5

At start you look in a room with
    Enraged Guardian of Sul, Raid Mob, grey con

After killing all (also raid mob which aggroes fast), no exit is possible. All doors are sealed, also exodus does not go beyond the doors. Something is wrong with the cave doors. I assume it is simply broken !
  2. segap Augur

I had one version of that which also had the door locked. Bugged it. I've completed it a few other times with different task steps. First thing I do now when starting it is check and make sure the door works before killing anything.
  3. Zimmzimbob Journeyman

I got the same version of that one too. Could illusion through the locked doors to kill the mobs that dropped the other items. However, after turning in the items the chest failed to spawn.
  4. Bluey Lorekeeper

arrrg... didn't thought about the Illusion trick but if chest is broken then there was no waste of time except I am doing that thing only to spawn the named in that instance. I did the quest in different version but this version with that strange "grey con" Named with raid tag irritated me.

Did you talk to Pavel at the end of the quest to spawn the chest even without the quest saying so?

Does anybody know at what point the named spawns?
    There was a red con bokon active at start in that quest part, but it was no named.
  5. Nniki Augur

Chest spawns in the NE corner of the zone... in that the little cubby. Not where you'd expect.

I posted about it in the 11/20/15 bug thread. Probably needs posted again if you're still seeing it:
  6. Bluey Lorekeeper

OK, I try that.
    Anything aware that this task gives no credits for Lesser Spirits if one Player is dragged along and has only the 3 basic tasks for getting access to Decay? Bad thing. Bug or Feature?
  7. Wizdons Augur

Still can not do this mission. Locked doors ...
  8. Silv Augur

See... Mages are still good for something- illusion through door + COTH.
    Sancus likes this.
  9. Ranonman Elder

Illusion through door trick is still working. I have multiple illusions (rat, for example.) Also, the location for chest is wrong most of the times. You'll need to look at NE room with small tunnel that leads to north throne room.
  10. Glace Journeyman

Have you tried to open the doors with the new illusion?