To get assigned "Orcs on Ice"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grove, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Grove Augur

I have completed Crusader Vraket's task All Hail the Cleansing. I have completed exploration of all zones in Torment of Velious. I have Potential Earring of Rallos Zek. With or without wearing this earring, I cannot get assigned Orcs on Ice.
    I can get a response to all of the chat as reported at Allakhazam. Except when it comes to "make a totem" the response I get is "Crusader Vraket stares at you." This is the same response he made when I lacked the exploration prerequisite. From a comment at Alla, the answer may be that in addition to the exploration, I must wear the earring to evolve it fully before continuing. Would this be true? Is there any special way to evolve the earring?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Is your earring grey or red? If it is grey, evolve it to level 2/2 then go back to the quest-giver.
  3. Lubianx Augur

Yes you have to evolve the earring.
    To do this you have to wear it and kill ToV mobs until it evolves to 100%, at which time it will turn red
    Also you have to say "All Hail Rallos Zek" to him again to begin the dialogue once this has occurred
  4. svann Augur

Bathe in the blood of your enemies.
    Allayna likes this.
  5. Scorrpio Augur

Seems to gain about 1% every 2 kills. But gotta wear it for it to evolve.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Crusader Vraket is only interested in "Blooded" earrings :)
    Allayna likes this.