To Developers/players [Life-size EQ weapon Replicas]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Asparagus, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Asparagus New Member

Would there be any interest in life-size replicas of famous EQ weapons? The Noble Collection, United Cutlery, etc., the makers of movie replicas, could be commissioned to sell these to the public. For instance, as I'm sure most people know, you can buy movie replicas of Sting, Gandalf's staff, any number of the wands from Harry Potter, swords from Highlander, Braveheart, etc.

I, for one, wouldn't mind owning an epic 1.0 or 2.0 (sans particle effects, of course), or a water, fire, or slime crystal staff, or any number of the memorable weapons/shield graphics from EQ.

What would other people like to have on their walls at home? I'd like to see this come to fruition some day, as I know I'd definitely purchase one or two things for nostalgia's sake.
  2. Edrick Augur

I believe can speak for all paladins when I say: boring!
  3. Asparagus New Member

Hah, yeah, some of them are very particle effect dependant, I suppose. Though, I could see something where a blade is surrounded by a sheath of polycarbonate, flattened out a bit, with flickering red and orange LEDs in the hilt, sort of a cross between a lightsaber/traditional blade weapon. Might give a good approximation.
  4. Edrick Augur

I'll cosplay at the next SOE live and bring a Fiery Avenger/Defender and hope I don't get arrested.
  5. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Wurmslayer!
    Andarriel likes this.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

You'd win the costume contest by standing still, and impersonating a locked up zone. Requirements, get 53 other people to look at you and have them wonder why they wasted their time.
    Straahdx and Elricvonclief like this.