TLP-Wizard--Does it get better after velious?(agnarr)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creeker, Dec 7, 2017.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Necro dominate vulak parse... what do they do so different on that fight?
  2. Machentoo Augur

Long fight where other casters go oom and all the melees are slowed constantly.
  3. superman Augur

I quit before PoP so can't speak for pop, but, i remember topping several parses in luclin only to be beat by other wizard's. I remember never beating a ranger on seru and it made me mad. I also remember several fights going to monks too. Alot of variables taken into each fight of course. I can say this, with out of era crit aa's it's a whole lot easier to find a group as a wiz in luclin PLUS people start ae'in alot more and that's the best exp there is :).

All and all I think if you stick with it you'll be happy!
  4. qweasy Augur

You're doing it wrong.
  5. Ravanta Suffer Augur

A wizard with greater concussion, an enchanter to haste the wizards pets, and balls of steel can make a wizard pretty hard to beat on Vulak. I remember being #1 on a Vulak parse, but the #2 spot was a wizard who was so close behind me that we might as well have tied. He did take agro at about 1% health, but he survived due to a clutch taunt. I'm honestly surprised they survived so long. This is of course assuming the rest of your raid is also pretty high DPS, I don't think the wizard could have kept up much longer.
  6. Darchias Augur

One of our wizards consistently stand head-and-shoulders above everybody else during the Vulak fight. Mana robe and greater concussion prolly has something to do with it, and I think we have a mage coth him once or twice to help manage aggro, but he usually has over ten-thousand damage over our highest monks and robes (all with avatar weps).