TLP SERVER with FV RULES

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soulsiphon, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulsiphon Elder

Taking a Poll who would love to see a TLP server with FV rule set
  2. Numiko Augur

I'm sure all the people who supplement their RL income selling Krono on third party sites will vote for this one!

oh and polls are not allowed on this Forum, so in before the lock!
  3. -wycca Augur

You sorta have one.
  4. Constellation Augur

with added PVP :D
  5. Trevalon Augur

Can I vote for a TLP server where everything is no drop?
  6. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I always wonder who those people are.... even if you were to make 20 krono a day you'd still barely make 160 bucks a day which would be great if I traveled back in time to 19 years old and in college playing a video game.

Then again I don't know a single EQ player under 35 at this point.
  7. snailish Augur

Original FV ruleset has changed quite a bit (single character rule, etc.). Current FV ruleset has some long-held quirks that don't really translate to being used ever again (chat limitations, languages). The part some people really like is the nodrop rules --aka the part Quarm is using during the first event.

We don't need another TLP until at least all of Lockjaw/Ragefire & Phinny are past PoP.

A FV rules TLP, that merges into FV if the population/progress drops below a set (ahead of time depending if it is racing to unlock vs. set times) threshold is a reasonable proposal.
  8. Hateseeker Augur

Would they be selling krono items FV as a supplement to their krono sales for loot rights on non-tradeable servers, or would they actually abandon the loot rights market and go to FV?

Personally I say that an instanced, all-tradeable loot server allows everyone a fair chance to accumulate krono-sale-worthy items. Granted, the high skill or high playtime guilds will get more of it/faster, but compare that to a non-instanced server where they would literally block the acquisition of items which drives the loot rights market.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.