TLP (s) need more.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AeHaze, Apr 8, 2024.

1. AeHaze Journeyman

Teek needs bonus experience rate. Something like Selos rate. I mean its named after the guy that directs you to the hot zones that give BONUS EXPERIENCE. A straight copy / paste of Mischief is a poor decision IMO. Outside of people who missed out on the Mischief launch and people that just want the fresh start experience. What does it offer? What incentive do people have to leave all their Time / Wealth invested into a non FTE Mischief?

Tormax... Its dead on arrival next to Teek as it stands. I dont even know what you could do to make it even remotely comparable. VarietyVoid did a video with Dae and Ion that has some good ideas. I strongly recommend exploring options.
    Dre. and WeCameWeConquered like this.
  2. GnomeGnomeGnome Elder

I dont think Teek needs anything else, except maybe a name change. But right now, the forums are packed full of people saying how excited they are to start up on Teek. It looks like most people are getting behind this, just as it is. if they start tweaking it now, they will just start annoying people.

Forget Tormax, that is just for people who are locked out in the queue on the first couple days. Dont waste effort on it.
  3. Zansobar Augur

Tormax needs to change to the same ruleset as Teek but with FTE enabled.
    xxar likes this.
  4. Kahna Augur

Naw, Teek is fine.
  5. Celatusp99 Augur

I think they both are fine something for everyone. Way to much doom and gloom over tormax.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Lejaun Augur

Why? It still won’t be as popular. Thornblade population paled vs Mischief. That ruleset is a juggernaut but as popular as it is, there are only so many TLP rerollers. I wish Tormax people well, but keep in mind that TLPers willing to start over dwindles every day.
  7. Fizon Augur

Both servers are fine. Leave it alone
  8. Varyk Lorekeeper

but with boxing enabled.*
  9. WeCameWeConquered Elder

At a minimum, enable beastlords and berserkers from launch. There is zero reason not to.
  10. CdeezNotes Augur

1. The server names should be flipped.

2. New Teek (current Tormax) should be an evolving ruleset like what Oakwynd has but possibly better. It also can have hot zone cycles, like it's namesake.

3. I think a reward server would be cool in honor of the 25th. New teek can have it.

Example: beat Vox in era gets you a 24 hour refresh CH click
  11. Soriano Augur

Translation you want to play on Teek and like the Tormax name and want Tormax AoC's on your server....lol
    Dre. likes this.
  12. CdeezNotes Augur

Translation: I couldn't care any less about what AOCs look like. They could look like giant garbage bags for all I care. What I do want is server names to somewhat mean something.

And BTW I would play on the Teek server if they flipped it around and made it an evolving ruleset/reward server as I suggested so your reply makes no sense. Why would I suggest a server and not want to play on it? I have little to no desire to play on a FT server.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

errr no!

Teek is fine as it is, lots of advertising has already been done by guilds to start on Teek. The only thing teek needs to justify the name would be some kind of bonus exp or hot zone drops. It will get confusing if they switch the names over now.

I'm not a fan of the server name Tormax, so just leave names as they are!
    Celatusp99 likes this.
  14. Celatusp99 Augur

They could be called server 1 and server 2 and I would be fine with it. People want to play on both. One is going to be more popular it always is when there are 2.

Say No to FTE on any server ever and its all winning.
  15. Xhieron Elder

There are tons of reasons not to.

I'd still love to see it though.
  16. Zansobar Augur

Thornblade was high pop, it still hasn't been merged with Mischief.
  17. Celatusp99 Augur

You may get your wish.
  18. CdeezNotes Augur

Ok. My ideas would still make Tormax interesting and unique. The name doesn't have to be changed. I'd just prefer the names to mean something. Tormax works better for a Random FT server to go with Mischief since....well, Velious. I hope that much was obvious.
  19. AzzlannOG Elder

Faster exp would be the only thing that would make Teek even better. It is already peak EQ.