Fixed TLP and Mount Buffs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by BlackVZ, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

I guess an issue has arisen with mounts and the azia, beza etc buffs not working any longer. We are not sure that this was intentional. Currently on Ragefire is where I play. I can see the frustration of many people who bought more expensive mounts from the DBG store for those specific buffs. I only have the azia mounts so it really is not an issue, but many people are upset about losing the buffs that came with their mounts.
    Herf, Korthos and Horace like this.
  2. Horace New Member

Yeah.. it looks like DB really screwed us over once again on the mounts. This time it is a blatant bait and switch. They should be offerering refunds for all of the mounts that effected by this stealth nerf. And I am pretty sure that every single store bought mount took this nerf.

For those who aren't aware: Since the beginning of store bought mounts, these mounts have had a secondary HP/Mana/AC/resist buff that was available to anyone on any server that could purchase them, regardless of whether that server was Live or TLP and regardless of current TLP era. As of the most recent patch, all of the secondary buffs are locked out until House of Thule is active on a given server. People have paid a lot of real dollars for these mounts JUST TO GET THAT BUFF. Specifically, the Marble Prowler comes to mind. At the time of purchase, this was a $40 mount. People only want it for the HP / Mana / AC / Resist buff. It is a terrible mount to actually ride. Probably the worst, actually.

Refund these mounts or un-nerf them.
    Herf likes this.
  3. Menaan New Member

I completely agree. I want a refund for the 5 mounts I've bought across various accounts. It says in the description of the mount that it grants the azia buff. It does not say anything about requiring a specific expansion to get that buff. Either the buff needs to stay, or refunds need to be given to those that want them, and the store description needs to be changed.
    Horace, Herf and Volka like this.
  4. Herf Augur

3 words: small claims court (if you live in California.)
  5. Horace New Member

Six words (if you live in California, or any non backwards nation or state): Social distancing for the foreseeable future.

Courts are not an option!
  6. Herf Augur

Some courts have online services. But even if they don't, they're not necessarily closed right now. I just checked my local small claims webpage and there's no indication they're closed.

And even if they are, one can just put a notice on the calendar 6 months from now to file.

https://www.courts.ca.gov/9744.htm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.