TLE SK "Must haves" in Luclin

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Cynder, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Cynder New Member

Hello and thanks for clicking. I am a returning player and this is my first melee class. I have had some issues deciding what mix of gear to have during Kunark/ Velious. I understand that there are two schools of thought on what a SK's role is Pre-POP, Plate wearing wizard or AC/HP Tank. With Luclin around the corner, I would like some advice on gearing in Luclin, from a raiders perspective. Must have items, that make life easier in PoP and quality of life items/Just plain fun toys. Thanks!
  2. Ozon Augur

Circlet of Shadow, Holgresh Elder beads, maybe Blood Ember Vambraces
  3. Yteran Lorekeeper

Journeyman's Boots.
    Shai'din Revenant Bauble.
    Blood Ember Gauntlets.
    Blood Ember Boots.
    Circlet of Shadow.

Blazing Bracer of Fennin Ro if you want a fast, no mana cost pulling method.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

I was curious , Is the circlet of shadows you speak of "Pre nerf" ? I have never tried a TLP server so not sure how those rules are implemented.
  5. Cynder New Member

TY, for the responses...I have all the items you have mentioned. But, I am curious to know if anything else gets added to that in Luclin?
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

The pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow drops on TLPs for a certain period of time (90 days maybe). After that, it's the nerfed Circlet of Shadows.
    Flatchy likes this.
  7. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Specific to Mischief/Thornblade, it looks like both versions are dropping now. Which is odd, but interesting. I got 1 of each from one named kill a couple days ago.
    Treage_Imminent likes this.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

That is odd.
    Treage_Imminent likes this.
  9. Rhaz New Member

You might also consider getting a bioluminescent orb. It clicks for blind, which can be useful sometimes for split pulling. I used it on my bard on PoTime some. Blind, Fade, tag blind one when it's away from group.

It's similar to splitting with Fear I suppose.
    code-zero likes this.