Tired of the same old grind? Zek is actively recruiting for PvP..

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by MorgOfZek, Jul 26, 2018.

1. MorgOfZek New Member

The players on the Zek (PvP) server are currently looking for some more fun people to come and check out our server. We are a small but growing community, as recent interest in our server and internet exposure has caused new people to join Zek. An active campaign is under way to grow our server and to expand the presence of pvper's who are tired of the same old grind, the same old raids, and are looking for something MORE. Wanna be "Most Infamous"?Do some ganking for fun?, or fight against tyrants on server who prey upon the weak and helpless? Test your Might. And try your luck. - If you dare.

We are currently working on server events such as the "Last Man Standing" and other fun event's and most of the server is very friendly and are open to seeing new faces.

The cold wind blows across the battlefield. And a voice in the wind calls you by name...
  2. Shanarias Augur

Friendly? Zek?
    Bwaahaaahaaa! :)
  3. Gigantasaur New Member

I used to play on Sullon Zek back when that was a thing and that was my favorite time in EQ.

How do mercs affect pvp on Zek? Does everyone just run around with cleric mercs and hope to land a decap or headshot first?
  4. MorgOfZek New Member

Of course there are some bad apples on every server. But my guild is pretty cool and very helpful. Also, if everyone would be nice to each other all the time, I think things would get boring. Watching people talk smack to each other in general chat can be very entertaining. I have gotten more laughs watching people smack-talk each other in open chat, than in any Hollywood comedy I've seen in ages.
  5. MorgOfZek New Member

Yeah a lot of people run around with their Mercs. But sometimes you get caught "with your pants down". We have some people from Sullen Zek on our server. We also have people from Rallos and Vallon. It's cool running into some of these "old Schoolers" and chatting about old friends..old enemies.
  6. Nifty Slacker Augur

I used to play on zek. It was horrible. People are just plain mean. Yeah no thanks, you can stay in your cesspool by yourself.
    Anni likes this.
  7. Sagarmatha Augur

Of all the servers of every MMO I have ever played (which is a LOT) over the course of 22 years, Zek of original Everquest is by FAR the most venemous.
    Shanarias likes this.
  8. Shanarias Augur

Actually, I leveled a char on there to level 14 without ever encountering another player. Zek should have a funeral.
  9. MMMMMMMORG New Member

We are trying to have weekly PvP events. The last one had a handful of people, but throughout the weeks I predict they will grow.
  10. Lynard New Member

I would be happy to help level anyone who wants to come to zek. we need more people for raids