Confirmed Timeless Greataxe - Collection item

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Iven, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Iven the Lunatic

The item is corrupted. Screenshot is from the Overseer Collection Item Dispenser preview.

[IMG]
    Moege, Rahoul_, Cayene and 3 others like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Which collection item were you trying to get? Or is this showing on every item you are previewing? From which collection?
  3. Samatman Augur

This item is available as an overseer collection item dispenser choice for Rain of Fear - Stalking Fear. But under /ach it isn't in that collection. This is also a collectors edition only collection, if that is relevant.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thank you for that lead.

So when you activate a collection dispenser for the ROF collection, this item "Timeless Greataxe" shows as the first item to collect and has that graphic. However since there is no Timeless Greatax to collect to begin with it makes this a bug in the collection offerings for ROF. It should not be there at all.
  5. Samatman Augur

Yes to the first question, it appears there. If you select it you get the exact item posted. I agree but don't have any collector's status to confirm that this is in fact useless. I would assume so. Probably just a database bug for a collection item that never happened.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, I can confirm if you collect it that it is useless and just what the picture is. So not only the preview is a bug but the item once collected is bugged.

Couple dispensers down the drain for accurate reporting on this one lol.
  7. Ssdar Augur

It's likely supposed to be the "Lingering Fear Essence" random drop from Heart of Fear zones. That is the only collectible in RoF that isn't available from overseer. All the other collections can come from overseers including the random zone drops "Luclin's Spy" from PoShadow and "Forgotten Shissar" from Chelsith as well as the 4 Depths of Fear collectibles.
    Moege, LoafBox, Bandiitt and 4 others like this.