time to update the overseer vendor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hekaton, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Hekaton Augur

hey it would be rad to see this periodically updated like at least once a year with new stuff. How about adding a batch of new ornaments or some older heroes forge that are hard to get people to go farm like the Arx Mentis raid set.

OMM has an illusion item on him how about adding one from this guy as well. shadowman would be tite just sayin...
  2. Iven the Lunatic

As there are so many weapon ornaments already, the original Kunark and Velious armor and remaining shield ornaments would be sweet.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I could be misremembering, but I believe Devs have stated the files required to map the original Velious armor are lost. The art would have to be re-made.
  4. alanus Augur

I bet the Project 1999 folks have them
  5. Iven the Lunatic

I thought about ornaments for the original PC models that many players do still use. The heritage crates do already cover the Velious armor textures as ornaments for the luclin models.
  6. Gr8fuldave Augur

Perfected Aug Distillers would be awesome.
    Ozon, Tatanka and Graag Baash like this.
  7. Graag Baash New Member

Perfected Aug Distillers and a price adjust on Fragment of Legendary Alaran History would be fantastic.
    In general the prices on RoS and earlier currency are insane for returning players.

Did I mention a price adjust on Fragment of Legendary Alaran History?
    Yinla and Nennius like this.
  8. Fian Augur

I think the vendor has plenty of useful stuff. Reducing prices as suggested above would be great.
    Rijacki likes this.
  9. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

The Overseer merchant got new stuff not that long ago. Power items, augments, and the Fragment of Legendary Alaran History, among others. Yes, it would be nice if there were more or different, but the "time to update" overlooks the fact they did only a couple months ago.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  10. Hekaton Augur

adoption coins might be a good idea to add. when the familiar trade in vendor was established for the cat, gnoll, and bird crates 10 coins on trade in wasnt terrible. the crates were 3 and change and it was just familiars. now you can only get them through the heritage crates and its 7 and change just for a shot at a familiar you dont need. i have a few cats already but its an expensive way to go and might get worse unless crates go into rotation like LON packs or they make drakkin and frog heritage crates which im unsure of since they didnt have velious armor textures.

a re-evaluation of the price might be nice. maybe 5 a trade in
    daBlubb and Graag Baash like this.