Time-locked server adventure pack, make it possible to buy 2

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Deadliest, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Deadliest Journeyman

Topic, says most, as of now those who bought time-locked adventure pack pre phinny has been able to purchase a second 40 slot bag. i propose that since some already have done so, cant you open up so the rest of us can do it to even the odds? theres no real reason not to do this, since you earn money and it will be equal to most.

At first it was believed that because the Time-locked pack is in 2 categories, Expansions and Gear, it was to seperate items but its not.

Anyways hope the Gm's read this and thinks "hey why not earn extra cash we'll do it!"
  2. Kiani Augur

As long as they're lore, and you can't have more than one per character, I really don't see why you can't buy a many as you'd like per account on different chars. It would be no more overpowered than having one in the first place - you can't play more than one char from the same account at the same time. If people want to spend their money that way why not let them?
  3. Deadliest Journeyman

They are not lore
  4. Deadliest Journeyman

i know for a fact people who has 2 on the same character, the point of this thread is to open it up so everybody can have the 2nd bag, not only those who bought it pre phinny.
  5. yerm Augur

It's a bag. I don't see why we can't buy eight if we really want. Hell if someone wants to line their bank with the bags too I say let them.
  6. Kiani Augur

Well, if they're considered overpowered, make them lore and let people buy more than one per account. If they're not considered too powerful, why not let people buy as many as they like?
  7. Tudadar Augur

Was a huge mistake them only doing one. Left tons of free money on the table.
    Soon likes this.
  8. Machen New Member

Make a new account, buy a bag. Transfer the toon holding the bag to your main account. Put it in shared bank and take it out on your main toon. Bingo, now you have two bags.
    Grisvok and Deadliest like this.
  9. Lifetap Augur

just add them to the cash shop with no restriction so I can buy them with my free dbgdollars
  10. Deadliest Journeyman

Why havent i thought of this! :p not like im embaressed enough as it is paying 34 bucks for a virtual pixel bag :p
  11. EQForumAcct Augur

Add in the $25 to xfer the toon and you're up to $60 per bag!
  12. Iyvy Augur

I have this bag and have no intention of buying another, and I say do it. They are overpowered but one is really enough for a main and it's a source of revenue. A second bag will not be nearly as game changing as the one.
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Mmm. I'd probably buy a second, yeah.
  14. Jaime Lannister Augur

2? F that.

Remove the restriction period allow people to buy as many as you want. You are throwing money out the window by restricting purchases of these bags!
    Do people really care how much bag space a person has? I have 2 currently on 3 separate characters, I would glady have 7 on my main char if I was able to.

Disposable income. DBG take my money please.
  15. Weverley Augur

Hmmm on 1 hand some people are accusing daybreak to have lower xp to sell xp pots and then on the other hand people ask them to offer more bags.Do you see a contradiction here i do if daybreak we're money savvy like those people wants they would sell those bags to make more money.So are we to conclude that the lower xp on phinny is not because daybreak wants to sell xp pots.
  16. yerm Augur

Honestly, I fail to see how bags are overpowered or gamebreaking. They are bags. I suspect that's why they did a bag in the first place - it doesn't really upset game flow. XP pots are far more of a paid advantage.
  17. Deadliest Journeyman

Jaime is right why restriction, but i was trying to ease the transition, since there is a restriction maybe just relieving it a bit might be easyer than saying go all out buy 50 bags per account!

but BAGS for the people!
  18. Soon Augur

I will buy 5 more bags. Leaving 2 slot open for clickies. And if you enable clickie from bags, I will buy 7 more.