Thuliasaur Island

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tvarian, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Tvarian Augur

Okay, the boat here is getting VERY annoying. I don;t mind waiting for it, even though it is slow. Kinda gives it some character. BUT, after waiting for it to arrive, I hop on, and it leaves, going through the island and drops me off in the middle. So in other words, there is no choice but to gate out, and take the long road to get back to Brother Island.

Please fix this. Sometimes going there it hangs, or goes under the water. Either that, or put in a teleporter character to go back and forth.
  2. Funk Augur

So maybe it's a ghost ship and being from the ethereal plane it can pass through objects and even the ground itself. But it's a legit problem I've seen myself and it needs to be addressed. This is clearly not the intended path of the boat.
  3. smash Augur

Well, this should really be in bug seconds.

Where it already is, and Dbg dev says it requires full patch, meaning it is fixed in april patch.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Seem to recall years ago when there were problem swith the butcher block ship they put in teleport npcs in till it was fixed... any one else remember that?
  5. svann Augur

They are still there lol. Busted boats are endemic.