Thoughts on new buffed raid targets...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vaalk, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Hateseeker Augur

"pay for the accounts needed to match their numbers". That's all I needed to hear.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  2. Ishbu Augur

I want you and your guild to be able to monopolize content. I like having hardcore raiders as the best looking down at the rest of us. Its fun being that guild, and its fun trying to beat that guild. It makes an enjoyable long term game.
  3. Vaclav Augur

A lifetime supply of Rolo's and the requisite dental care. Make it so, please.
    Fallfyres, Rhiyannon and Tintaglia like this.
  4. Ishbu Augur

And clearly I must be wrong because nobody boxes multiple accounts they choose to pay for. Again, you choosing not to is your choice, nobodies fault. You have the option and choose not to. If its a financial thing, go farm plat for krono, its extremely easy on these servers right now.

Lets try and guess what DBG thinks too, should people who pay our company less get just as much from us as the people who pay us more? Id bet they think that if someone wants to pay for 6 accounts, they should be able to get mobs they want when in competition with the guy who pays for 1. If those people with 6 choose to band together in a guild, more power to them, go join them if you want those mobs so bad.
  5. Protocol Dragon Defender

Can we stop derailing the part of this thread that matters?

Are CT/Inny buffed? If not, wtf?
  6. Gregolo Augur

I think it's a safe assumption to assume they are also buffed.
  7. Fiyero Augur

Prathun, can we get confirmation on if Inny and CT are buffed? It seems based on the intention and notes that they were intended to be and only Sky wouldn't be buffed.
  8. toxist Lorekeeper

dose yale still DT?
  9. Groans Augur

Sorry bud you are not Holly or DGB, I want them to define what we need to do to be considered good enough to be non casual.

All your saying doesnt equate to a hill of beans if every casual leaves.... you will have another empty prog server, this aint the first one its just that the learning curve isnt working here for DGB, SOE (same thing lets be honest), you think for one second if they could go back in time and do what wow did they wouldnt to keep your sense of nostalgia??? Right hahahahahhaha! Theyd take those 10 millions customers and make that money. They just think this is where the money is, they arent doing this for any ethical reason, they are doing it because they are too stupid to see where the money is coming from. If they figure it out, well here comes instancing! If not just another dead prog server....
  10. Ishbu Augur

Sorry bud, but regardless of who I am, what I said still holds true. If you do not put in the effort to get the high end mobs you want, then you wont get them. From reading your paragraph there, the real take away is you prefer WoW to EQ. Thats your choice, not sure why youd go to an everquest board to post that.
  11. Groans Augur

Nothing you said is true. just because you say it is true doesn't make it true lol! seriously? What your saying is "I know your the customer and i know our system is completely broken and people are abusing it.. but you just have to sit there and take it casual." The hell we do! lol right man wake up.

it is still a buisiness. Tell you what, in case ya dont know... the guy in the board meeting dont give 2 hamster drops for what dragons drop, what he does care about is revenue. What you said, is exactly the opposite of the truth in this situation.
  12. Fiyero Augur

It seems like DBG cares about keeping EQ raids competitive over revenue. If it was all about revenue, they'd turn this into another WoW and hand out raid loot like candy.
    Gregolo likes this.
  13. Groans Augur

yes that why there is not any instancing in live regular servers like Gregolo says LOL!
  14. Gregolo Augur

I've not said that, you just took me completely out of context and made both of us look stupid.
  15. Banuvan Augur

If it wasn't about the revenue they would ban the use of I.S..Boxer to prevent one person from playing as many as we see being played now. Don't get it twisted. They are a for profit business. You want to bash WoW yet what was WoWs profit margin last quarter and what was DBGs? Hmmmm
    Fallfyres likes this.
  16. Nas625 Lorekeeper

I think the point people are trying to make is there is no effort just who has the most time on there hands. But to be fair all of this has been resolved today we have instancing shrug all of these things caused just as much pain back in the day I guess to think they would fix a design error at this late date is where we are in error.

but on a positive note the server at least in my case did its job it brought me back again even if I am going to the live servers so even if people leave the server if they decide to go to live then its a win.
  17. Ceffener Augur

Last I checked hard raid bosses are not downed on patch day of release....
  18. Gregolo Augur

When did you check this? 16 years ago?
  19. RainbowTest Augur

They should try this business model on other products like milk and eggs. I can see it working very well for them.
  20. Fiyero Augur

Really? And why is that?