[Thornblade] Decisive Glyphers

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Pappasalt, May 6, 2022.

1. Pappasalt Augur

SoD this week woooo!
  2. Pappasalt Augur

T1 and T2 and Showdown done in 2 nights...working on T3 this week with the dreaded Zek Bros. Classes updated. Got about 8 boxes left.
  3. Pappasalt Augur

Classes updated with needs and pushing tower.
  4. Pappasalt Augur

Tower cleared this week, made it before super banner (aotc done! :p)...into farm mode...class needs updated.
  5. Pappasalt Augur

Really looking for a few good healers at the moment
  6. Pappasalt Augur

Underfoot waiting room
  7. Pappasalt Augur

Getting ready for the beater that is Underfoot
  8. Pappasalt Augur

Done SoD....UF HYPE!
  9. Pappasalt Augur

Adjusted total numbers, getting hit hard with holidays and difficult expansion.
  10. Pappasalt Augur

Pushing through Underfoot, took a week off for xmas vacation and came back and killed Brath in about 4 attempts. Doing this with 16 mains under max so kind of hard mode lol but still getting it done rather efficiently for only raiding 6 hours a week...lookin for more peeps to push through and onto Convorteum/HoT!
  11. Pappasalt Augur

Updated needs of classes. 2 more bosses until Convorteum. Still doing it around 15 or so mains under with superior banner now at least. Figure we'll get about 2 clears of Convorteum then onward to House of Thule.
  12. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

step 1: Ask to discuss merger like reasonable human being
    [IMG]
    step 2: Call person S!$#& eating lemming to whole guild when you don't get your way
    step 3: privately attempt to form merger again with them
    [IMG]
    step 4: harass with multiple insta logged alts (context messaged former guildy asking wtf he was doing sleeping with crazy)[IMG][IMG]
    I'm waiting for step 5 where I'm offered a place of honor. Seems to be a pattern and the deal keeps getting better.
    Good luck with this bag of crazy. I tried to stay out of it but my tell window is getting clogged.
  13. Scarredevolution New Member

14. Gnomie Denser than most

Not quoting the whole post, but I'd recommend taking the screenshot with the uncensored BS out of your post, since it could cause you a forum suspension.

I have no affiliation with this server, or guild. And have no clue what's going on. Just offering a little advise.